Trudeau Flex Pot Clip, Red
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Will hold all size tools
- Will keep your countertop clean
- High heat resistant to 482°F-250°C
- Material: Silicone and stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prep with No Mess
A must have kitchen accessory for any cook. Give yourself the gift of no more dirty and cluttered countertops! The first-of-its-kind Utensil Pot Clip attaches directly to the pot or pan edge and holds utensils in place while cooking, allowing residue to drip into the pot rather than onto the stove or countertop. The flexible opening is designed to fit all tool handle shapes. Silicone and stainless steel materials are high heat resistant.
- Keeps cooking tools within easy reach and off of the stovetop.
- Drips fall back into the pot, minimizing mess.
- Stay-cool silicone is heat resistant to 482ºF (250ºC).
- Silicone pads attach firmly without scratching pot or tools.
- Durable stainless-steel construction.
- Dishwasher safe.
You’re cooking a hot pot of chili, a seasoned stew or a whipping up a batch of homemade cookies; but between ingredients you hate to set the spoon down on your countertop or spoon rest (one more thing to clean), you don’t want to rest it on your bowl or hot pot for fear of burning your hand or your spoon – where is that extra hand when you need one? Trudeau was first to the drawing board on this infamous and patented Utensil Pot Clip. This tiny gadget saves you time, hassle and extra clean-up in the kitchen, all by holding your spoon/spatula/whisk in its grip until ready to stir again.
Entertaining and Gifting Tips by Trudeau
- No skill level needed; beginner cooks to master chefs will find this kitchen tool helpful!
- A perfect gadget to have when preparing for large holiday meals or get-togethers. With multiple pots/pans on your stove and bowls on your countertop, don’t further the clutter with utensils lying around. Use the Utensil Pot Clip to keep you kitchen clean.
- Great for a small housewarming gift, add on, or stocking stuffer; make the original Pot Clip a must-have on any wish list!
Trudeau Corporation is a leading North American marketer and designer of innovative quality products dedicated to creating a unique experience in preparing and serving foods and beverages, at home and on-the-go. Built on four generations and nearly 125 years of family tradition and values, we are a leading global supplier of quality kitchenware and tabletop accessories. We take great pride in the products we develop and provide our customers; including this one of a kind Utensil Pot Clip. We hope you enjoy this product from Trudeau!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a Norpro pot clip that I bought years ago which does not have this problem. The only reason I didn't rebuy the Norpro is I wanted a red pot clip and they didn't allow me to select the color. I will be returning the Trudeau pot clip and repurchasing a Norpro one.
Pros: Clip style allows it to work with every pot I have. The claws that hold the handle work well most of my kitchen utensils. Well-made, no break down so far. No more dried sauce on the counter to scrub off. I do not worry about setting the utensil down on a possibly unclean surface. The style is cute, so it would make for a great addition to a gift set or stocking stuffer.
Cons: When the pot is on high or near high the clip does heat up on me, I have to put on oven gloves to take it off the pot. If a utensil is too thin it won't stay, so i just have to be cognizant of what utensil I am grabbing when I want to use this.