Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(5 star). See all 44 reviews
on March 1, 2016
Looks good, nice way to get away from high calorie salad dressings. Nice to just keep in on a shelf or table and not in refrigertor
on April 19, 2012
The first time I bought this o/v bottle, I found it on a rack at one of those discount stores like Ross. It recently broke when I dropped it accidentally. After about a week without it....I HAD to find another. We use it so often in our house. It makes dispensing oil so easy...especially while cooking. We also love the ease at which the o/v pours out over salad, pasta or bread. As a matter of fact, we stopped buying store bought dressing because we enjoy our own blend of o/v! Great product. You won't find anything else like it out there!
on February 10, 2014
I love how you can choose if it pours oil, vinegar, or both at the same time. Sometimes the vinegar get stuck, but I that's probably just the brand of vinegar we have.
on May 20, 2013
Definitely love this! Extremely convenient for our needs, and very easy to use! My daughter saw it and wanted one as well!
on January 29, 2015
A gift, and my daughter loved it.
on May 31, 2014
product is as expected I had one before and was pleased so am sure this is perfect love the idea of not having to mix or have two bottles while serving
on January 30, 2016
Excellant product!!!
on March 3, 2014
I have always had issues with pouring too much oil or too much vinegar. This product makes it so easy and mixes the ingredients in the perfect amount. Would recommend to all!
on November 25, 2014
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 11, 2014