Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(5 star). See all 32 reviews
on November 4, 2015
I love it thanks a lot
on February 4, 2015
Love it it's so easy to use
on September 5, 2010
This is a neat little item. I am glad that someone had the idea to manufacture it. Like a lot of small inventions, I am sure that this occurred to someone who had a problem and found a suitable solution.
on April 28, 2014
So nice to not clutter up the counter top now! And condensed steam can drip back in to pan instead of stove top or counters.
on October 27, 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2011
love this product. it holds your lid while you are adding things to your pot. No need to put the lid down on the stove while working. Very happy with this item.
on December 12, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect, but once I got it, I was thoroughly pleased. I am no longer looking around wondering where I'm going to put my lid while I'm stirrring or serving. The silicone pot lid rest clamps firmly on to the pot and the slot to hold the lid is deep and wide enough to hold my giant glass lid. I LOVE IT!
on October 7, 2011
My son in law saw me using the Trudeau Silicone Pot Lid Rest and asked where I got them. I have been asked if I could get them for him for his Christmas Stocking. They are a real saver for cleaning up especially the back of the stove. I love them !!!!
on June 10, 2016
I like it a lot, I just thought I would use it more than I do. I sat heavy glass tops and didn't even bent. Very strong and great quality
on April 22, 2015
Great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.