Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 2, 2012
I happen to have the paid version of this game app on all three of my devices, that will give you some idea as to just how much I enjoy playing this truely unique driving app. It's not really a "racing" app in the truest sense, but more of a combination high speed neo-fomula 1 stunt car, puzzle with a ingenious jet engine to tie it all together. If you want a true racing game I recommend Reckless Racing 2, although that's what's so cool about Jet Car Stunts, it kinda defys a true definition. The only issue I've had is it's closing at intermittent times. Not what I'd call a true "Force" but more like it just makes up it's mind to and decides to close back to my home screen. It immediately restarts without issue. I wish that they would look into the cause and fix it, since I see there are a number of other reviewers who are having a similar experience. This doesn't happen when I'm playing it on my Toshiba Thrive Tablet running Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich, nor my iPod Touch 4G. That's why it's a 4 instead of a 5 star review. If the only device you have is a Kindle Fire, I'd still recommend that you purchase the game, but if you happen to have another device, I'd go there until it's fixed for the Fire.
on January 16, 2012
I saw many of my friends with racing apps that looked really fun. So I decided to try and find one. Thinking this was a racing game I decided to purchase it. However, it is not what I thought it would be. First of all, before you can even play you must complete around 10 successful tutorials. Next, the game has horrible controls and handling. Plus, it is confusing. Finally, it has no racing and is a waste of time,money,data usage,and memory. My 10 year old sister did like the game however, but I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a racing game. Instead you can try Riptide GP. I'd rate this one 4 or 5 stars!
on November 27, 2012
If you are charging the battery and have the Kindle's orientation locked so that the charger can be up an the screen appear upright and have not re-calibrated this game, then you might find right goes left left goes right and my Kindle Fire HD 8.9 had to be left flat or leaned top slightly down to work and even then the up and down were backward. This is because the orientation is locked "upside down" to this game and is not the default "upright position" to the Kindle on the videos on the Amazon Appstore either. If this game acts erratic this is probably why.
on September 6, 2012
Jetcar stunts is fantastic. It combines simplicity with excellent design and addictive gameplay that works great on lower-end devices. Great for a quick time passer, or hours of high-flying fun. Highly recommended.
on December 27, 2011
To start this off I got this game on the Kindle Fire. So if you are a fire User this game will operate good for you. The game itself is great definetally worth it. I only have 1 problem with this application. Every 5-6 tracks or so the game will crash. Its not to bad, but it can get annoying. overall great app, fix the crashing and it will be a 5 star application indefinetally.
on May 14, 2011
The current version on the amazon market does not work with the G-Slate. However the one on the google android market works fine. the author needs to update version that is on the amazon market.
on July 15, 2011
I was looking for an app while I was bored and stumbled onto this. I took a chance and I am so glad I did. It's not an easy game, which is good, but It's really addictive and plays really well. There's lots of levels, all very different and challenging. It runs perfect on my EVO 3D. Enough words, time to go play! :D
on January 21, 2014
Honestly kept me addicted for quite a while. The steering is a bit loose but you get used to it. Lots of depth as well, both modes are enjoyable.
on March 22, 2012
I think this app is great for kindle! My only complaint is that sometimes, after I have been playing for a while, it kicks me out to the main screen.Not the game's main screen, but the kindle's main screen. Other than that, it's great!
on September 20, 2015