- SAVE 10% when you BUY 3 OR MORE ITEMS from ROCKY HILLS, mix or match. PLUS U.S. BUYERS GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING. Buyers selecting expedited or international shipping will be charged our normal rates for those type of service. Here's how (restrictions apply)
About the Product
- Drive, fight and blast your way through unpredictable missions, as you take back the streets
- Use stealth techniques, martial arts techniques and a huge arsenal to take down the scum ruining your city
- You'll get to use mobster tactics against the criminals -- blow away drug dealers, harass prostitutes, shake down informants and cut deals with gang members
- As you play you'll learn new moves & skills, and the unique branching storyline means the ultimate in replayability -- different consequences and outcomes make it a different game each time you play!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Drive, fight and blast your way through a massive array of unpredictable missions, using stealth techniques, martial arts moves and an ask-questions-later arsenal. For maximum replayability, a changeable, branching storyline gives you the freedom to complete missions as you choose--however, you also have to face the consequences of those choices for better or worse. Successes or failures lead to entirely different game experiences, unveiling multiple storylines with no repeated missions.
Build skills as you progress, learn new fighting moves, more sophisticated shooting skills and driving maneuvers. Get all the gritty detail of the real undercover world in a painstakingly recreated Los Angeles featuring recognizable landmarks and famous streets. Cruise the city taking down or harassing the scum of the streets. Bust drug dealers and prostitutes, shakedown informants and confront gang members to get the job done.
Looks like the hardcore streets of L.A. have just met their match.
Top Customer Reviews
First the graphics. The graphics in this game are ASTONISHING! They're almost realistic in everyway! Surprisingly enough the game looks like REAL L.A. (with the exception of there not being much traffic.). So as far as eye-candy goes, True Crimes does a brilliant job here.
Now the sound. Again, no mistakes here! Good sound overall, and you can't go wrong here. Sound effects are great as well as the music. Again, you're not going wrong. The only thing I can say is that if you don't like Rap, you may not like the soundtrack as much. In this case it's good that you can take advantage of the custom soundtrack that the XBOX allows you to give the game.
Gameplay is probably where te game begins to faulter. The game has a "Good Cop/Bad Cop" system which isn't a bad idea. Should you do things the way a cop in real life would (i.e. you don't kill those you capture, you only injure, you fire warning shots and only shoot people in the leg and such) then you'll be considered a "Good Cop". Do the complete opposite and you're a "Bad Cop." There is a meter that tells you on which side of the bar you fall on.
Good Cop/Bad Cop isn't too badly done, but it really brings down the difficulty level of this game. It's fun to drive around but the game is so simple to keep to one side. If you see someone rob a bank you can easily just hit them with your car and not kill them, which results in you being a "Good Cop". If you hit him and kill him, you're a "Bad Cop".Read more ›
1. You play as Nick Kang, a former EOD cop ready to take on the streets of LA.
2. There is 250 square miles of living, breathing LA turf. You heard me. 250 SQUARE MILES!!!!!! That is 10 times bigger than Vice City and 7 times bigger than the Getaway!
3. Branching Storyline lets you play how you want to play. No matter if you pass or fail a mission. With random crimes going on aside from the story missions, the game is totally unpredictable.
4. Over 50 cars to choose from created from scratch, yet still reconizable car models.
5. Bullet time. What can I say? Bullet time.
6. Driving. Fighting. Shooting. All in one to give you the most immersive game of 2003.
Although there may be other reasons, this game will be AWESOME!! But GTA will always be inside of me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely love this game. Had it several years ago but someone lost it and I'm very excited I came across this again. Plus, it came in excellent condition.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
the game disc i got does not work at all i what my money back or another game disc right away iam not very happyPublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer