True Depth 3D® Firestorm XL Premium Quality DLP-LINK Rechargeable 3D Glasses with SteadySync (TM) Technology (4 Pairs)
|Price:||$134.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No Emitter required!
- Works with all Samsung and Mitsubishi DLP 3D TVs!
- The highest quaity glass you will ever use!
- Watch countless 3D movies and play 3D games on your 3D ready HDTV (PC required for 3D PC gaming)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
After a bit of research and reading reviews on Amazon, it wasn't clear to me which pair of glasses was the best. I ended up buying 3 different pairs of DLP 3D glasses that seemed to have the best ratings. With the SainSonics, I went with their newest at the time of this review, expecting improved performance over their other DLP glasses. Here is a list of equipment that I did my tests with... all glasses were tested under the same conditions.
1. SainSonic Zebra ZB-10
2. EStar America ESG601
3. True Depth 3D Firestorm XL
4. Elite 120" motorized screen
5. Optoma GT1080 HD short throw projector, 2800 lumens, ceiling mounted 6ft from screen
6. "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" 3D HD Movie
<< Info >> For those new to DLP 3D glasses...
You don't need an RF emitter to use these glasses. In fact, by buying these DLP glasses, you eliminate the need for a RF emitter, you save money, and you eliminate radio frequencies close to your head. However your TV or projector needs to have a "DLP Link" setting in the 3D Settings Menu. The "DLP Link" setting will allow the displaying device to insert flashes of light in between frames that your naked eye can't see but allows the glasses to sync to this signal to produce the 3D effect.
<< The Test Results, Best on Top >>
1. EStar ESG601 (winner) - Picture clarity viewing through the EStar is very noticeable compared to the other two competing glasses. I have noticed that there was greater contrast and richness of color that lends to the exceptional clarity when viewing through the EStar. Blacks would appear darker and the brights were bright. 3D worked great.
2.Read more ›
My favorites had been the Optoma ZD101 for picture quality.
There is a difference in picture quality between different pairs of 3D glasses.
Polarization rainbow effects (not to be confused with DLP color wheel rainbows), synchronization accuracy, and the tint of the optics make quite a difference.
These are slightly better than my Optomas. I have not noticed any polarization rainbows yet, where I would see some with the Optomas.
Their ability to keep sync without artifacts is better than my others.
There is no discernible tint effect- the apparent green tint of the LCD panels disappears once they are turned on.
Also these glasses excel at fully suppressing the DLP-Link flash, and as such you get great blacks.
This is especially good for the earliest Mitsubishi DLP 3d-Ready sets which had no option to disable the DLP link flash, and as such those older sets looked washed out when 3D mode was on and IR-shutter (non-DLP-Link) glasses were used. Great value for the $
These are not the smallest nor lightest on the market, but they are much better in that regard than my old Optomas. And, I deliberately chose a slightly bulkier glasses so that I would have larger viewing area of the lenses. The ultra lightweight models sacrifice here.
If you have a DLP-Link projector (Any 3D DLP rear projection or front projection system) these are perfect!
- syncs/works flawlessly out of the box - 3d effect is perfect
- build quality is decent/solid
- view coverage is very generous and it goes over regular glasses nicely, extra nose pieces are very useful
- don't notice much ambient reflection issues but I watch in a dark room,
- no significant tinting, no red at all, maybe a slight green,
- do notice some color shift/darkening if turning head and looking at screen at an angle but no one watches that way
- expensive but not ridiculous - about $33/glass when I bought
My only 'gripe' is that the USB charger is proprietary instead of a standard micro-usb. In lieu of micro-usb I would prefer a wireless charging option, yes I would pay more for such a feature.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Glasses work as expected, I don't have any other glasses to compare, but I'm satisfied.
Customer service is excellent.
Worked great right out of the box. I'm using them with a BenQ W1070 and they are great.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I received my glasses awhile ago .I just used them for the first time last night.They are amazing. we were watching The Hobbit. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Debbie Robertson
Very nice! They have a larger viewing area than most other 3D glasses I've used, and the larger side frame blocks out most peripheral distractions. Read morePublished 5 months ago by t.miller
I like, but one of them does not work.. I'm unfortunately out of the country and claim the guarantee is not an optionPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very nice glasses, easy to use, quick to charge, and long duration. So far so good 3 weeks inPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very happy with this purchase.
I use them with a benqw1070
Order was early, picture is clear and the 3d is great. Read more
I am a frequent reader of AVSForum and own the BenQ 1070 projector which is a single chip DLP 3D Projector. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jason Evans