Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on December 30, 2015
This True Energy battery saved my New Bright RC 4x4 truck given to me by my wife 15 years ago. I found the RC truck in my garage when I was cleaning the garage. Of course, the original rechargeable battery is no good anymore. I went on Amazon and found this battery. I let it charge for about 3 hours or so using the original charger. Now my son is playing with it! Awesome!
review image review image review image
on February 26, 2014
I bought this battery for a replacement in my grandson's RC truck. It has more mAh so he can play longer without recharging. I also purchase another battery with charger so we can quick charge one while using the other. Excellent batteries and good prices. I have not tried them, but I believe they may work with some of my electric airplane motors.
on July 1, 2016
I was very disappointed. They do not hold up. My old battery was much better. They played with it about 30 minutes and that was about all the use they got out of them. I thought they were a waste of money.
on August 9, 2014
Worked as advertised, they brought a pair of old RC cars back to life again!
on January 31, 2015
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BATTERY ! I recieved it in November 2014, the manufactured date on the unit was 10/21/2010 ! Making this battery over FOUR years old. It WON'T hold a charge at all. Complete lost of entire purchase price. !!!!!!! Avoid at all costs.
on April 23, 2016
Perfect for my RC race trucks and converted 9.6volt stick battery power tools. The original chargers still keep them charged up.
on March 6, 2014
The battery is just what I needed but doesn't last quite as long on a full charge as the original did. Good battery for the price.
on January 12, 2014
It works great and is reliable. 4 stars only because the connector thickness can vary which means having to force it into some toys.
on September 20, 2014
Unlike some of the reviews I've read this battery works great. It is the older battery some have talked about but takes a charge fine and runs 3 times as long as the factory pack did or the aa adapter pack.
on November 23, 2015
rigth battery for my old control car of 2007

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.