Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 30, 2015
This True Energy battery saved my New Bright RC 4x4 truck given to me by my wife 15 years ago. I found the RC truck in my garage when I was cleaning the garage. Of course, the original rechargeable battery is no good anymore. I went on Amazon and found this battery. I let it charge for about 3 hours or so using the original charger. Now my son is playing with it! Awesome!
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 26, 2014
I bought this battery for a replacement in my grandson's RC truck. It has more mAh so he can play longer without recharging. I also purchase another battery with charger so we can quick charge one while using the other. Excellent batteries and good prices. I have not tried them, but I believe they may work with some of my electric airplane motors.
2 people found this helpful
on May 1, 2014
Replaced an old radioshack battery. Worked perfectly and allowed car to run for longer time between charges than old one ever did.
on July 28, 2014
Item as described. I used two for a G gauge model railroad battery car. Much cheaper than buying an Aristo lion battery!
on July 1, 2016
I was very disappointed. They do not hold up. My old battery was much better. They played with it about 30 minutes and that was about all the use they got out of them. I thought they were a waste of money.
on April 23, 2016
Perfect for my RC race trucks and converted 9.6volt stick battery power tools. The original chargers still keep them charged up.
on January 12, 2014
It works great and is reliable. 4 stars only because the connector thickness can vary which means having to force it into some toys.
2 people found this helpful
on December 23, 2014
This works exactly as I'd hoped. Not sure yet how long it will last since it is part of a Christmas gift.
on January 31, 2015
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BATTERY ! I recieved it in November 2014, the manufactured date on the unit was 10/21/2010 ! Making this battery over FOUR years old. It WON'T hold a charge at all. Complete lost of entire purchase price. !!!!!!! Avoid at all costs.
on August 16, 2014
Great battery! Used it for my Lionel train & it was like on speeding pills! Lol
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.