|Price:||$18.98 ($3.80 / Item) & FREE Shipping|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Scrappy's Cardamom Cocktail Bitters - 5 oz
- Handcrafted in Seattle.
- A unique, innovative blend.
- Combines the flavors of organic cardamom and delicate citrus.
- Perfect for punches and toddy drinks.
- Size: 5 fl oz.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The strength may, of course, be adjusted by using:
- as little as 1 drop (even in water) to provide a very subtle air of lavender,
- 2 to 3 drops in alcoholic beverages (including certain beers) to create both an aroma and taste of lavender,
- even more in heavier drinks (even strong tea, e.g. Black, Earl Grey, etc.) to complement the natural bitterness of the beverage while adding a noticeable presence of lavender.
I was put off by the price, but I am very glad that I purchased them!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Straight chocolate. Wow! The chocolate bitters are my new favorite choice for an old fashioned. I was a little skeptical since you don't see much in the way of chocolate bitters... Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Brian Sullivan
Tasty - I add a few shakes to club soda. In an informal testing, 1 out of 2 people don't like it, but it's probably because they don't like bitters in general or celery.Published 1 month ago by M.R. Breen
This is awesome for making any beer a Pepper Beer! Went over super well at a party. I love it in pilsners, stouts, blondes, etc. Read morePublished 2 months ago by tcbscott
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Best Bitters EVER especially in Old Fashioneds!!!Published 2 months ago by Stephani B.
Love! Lavender flavor is wonderful. Recommended to me by a local bar.Published 4 months ago by Cheer12888
This makes my Manhattan taste GREAT!.....I asked the bartender at my favorite watering hole what makes his manhattans taste so much better than when I make them at home. Read morePublished 4 months ago by francine607