BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on September 11, 2017
This book was required reading for a college class and I was able to finish the whole thing in around thirty minutes. A wonderful little book on meditation and love!
on September 27, 2017
Thigh Nhat Hahn has inspired me with all his books and the way he has lived and spread peace and love throughout the world for decades.
on May 12, 2017
Incredible Book
on September 13, 2017
Lovely reading
on September 9, 2013
Simple to understand. Life altering. Visualizing my negative emotions as a small child walking into the room of my mind and then being able to provide love and comfort and diminish these negative feelings has helped me exponentially. I am working my way through his books and hope to read them all.
on March 15, 2017
the mantras are exactly what a couple needs.
on March 6, 2014
Thich Nhat Hanh is an incredible man. His words are so profound and inspiring.I am enjoying this book so much, and will read it again and again and refer back to it when I need to.
on June 30, 2016
Best, most profound, most simple relationship book ever written by an amazing soul who loves human beings more than anyone besides Jesus.
on May 24, 2016
Excellent read! Thich Nhat Hahn is amazingly gifted in speaking to your heart & teaching wisdom. Will return to this book often.
on July 6, 2011
This is a perfect example of how simple it is to truly be present for ourselves and others. While this topic is addressed repeatedly in other books by Thich Nhat Hanh, I feel the examples used in this book more applicable to my own life. I love that he does not promote shaming yourself for experiencing "negative" emotions--such a lovely book!