- "Brilliant and emotional! Jake has just been added to my top ten book heroes of all time, and that's a damn selective list to be on. Great story, great writing, great characters...need I say more?" - Nicole Bex 'N Books
- "A BEAUTIFUL & HEALING STORY AHH! SO GOOD! This is a must read! This is the beginning to what promises to be an amazing series of books!"- Swoonworthy Books
- "I need more than 5 stars!!!! The story completely grabbed me. Trust me; this is a book that is one-click material. Then one-click for a friend."- The Pink Bookshelf Blog
- "An amazing NA romance with real heart! True North: Finding Home highlights the resiliency of the human spirit, even in the darkest of circumstances and shows us that love and light can truly lead us home. If you're a fan of NA romance, then you will LOVE this book!"- Feed Your Fiction Addiction
- "Refreshing, sweet, sexy and very surprising! Be ready to read Livie and Jake's story it'll be one hell of a thrilling ride!!!" - Scandalous Book Blog
- "Wow, This was an amazing read!! It hooked me right from the beginning."Amazeballs Book Addicts
- "Jake! So there are these games Jake, Livie, and their friends play and Livie knows how to dominate that game... I hope the next book is as entertaining as this one." -Andrewsheath; Amazon Top 1000 Reviewer; Crazy Vermonter Book Blog
- "I almost NEVER 5 star a book anymore. This is a MUST READ!!! Everyone should read this book - ESPECIALLY if you have loved ones that are or have served."-Jennifer
- "Bravo!!! True North... will be The BEST Book you will ever have the Honor of Reading!!!"- Heatheranne
About the Author
She can always be found writing, playing in puddles with herchildren, hiking with her husband, and traveling and adventuring anywhere shecan.
She believes life should be filled with love, laughter,adventure and forgiveness.
Sometimes she misses the mountains of Montana but isbecoming quickly fond of the crashing waves and salty smell of the PacificOcean, towering palm trees and long beach walks during sunset at her new homein southern California where she now lives with her loving husband, children,and 85 lb golden retriever.
Newsletter sign up
Join the Fan Page: