Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: True Religion Men's Ricky Straight Corduroy Pant, Azul, 33
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 12, 2012
i bought these corduroys for my husband in black for a formal event ~ he does not like to wear suits ~ he gets too warm in them ~ these pants are thin but the fine whale corduroy used is really really nice ~ the black is really dark black ~ i thought they would have worn "white" areas on the front of the legs as the picture shows ~ that is just the light i suppose because they are solid black with a bit of "shimmer" in the light ~ again ~extremely nice!
on January 10, 2014
The color and quality is not as appears in the picture. These are "made in China" True Religions. Be sure to only buy "made in USA" True Religions to get your money's worth.
on July 30, 2013
I am usually the type of guy that shakes my head and laughs at people who spend $130-plus bucks on a pair of jeans. I mean, seriously??? But I happened to have a gift certificate for True Religion and found these purple corduroys that caught my eye. That was about a year ago and they've become probably my favorite pants I've ever owned. They look sharp, crisp, hold their color, and best of all, they are EXTREMELY comfortable. The material is lightweight and breathable, but clearly well made.

Now all I need to do is save up some cash to get some more... these are the only pants I really would consider investing in. Give them a try.
on June 5, 2013
These are great jeans with great prices. I will always shop from this site . Hands down best quality I've seen.
on January 22, 2015
I really liked them but they tore when I put them on. Amazon refunded them. But I bought some different ones.
on April 26, 2014
The product is wonderful and it fit well. It is perfect and arrived in time.The colour is a little lighter than in the pic but overall good product.
on October 29, 2014
I order many true relion jean. Only made from USA. I do not agree stuff made in china. Nothing at all . So I hope Amazon keep away from china made
on September 16, 2012
I recently purchased a pair of true religion corduroy pants from amazon and it was one of the "made in china" pairs... they look just like real trues however they use cheap, thin material... they are not real true's....
on November 26, 2015