BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

True Stories I Made Up
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 12, 2012
I like Daniel Tosh and his comedy style. There area few reasons why I give this 3 stars and state that it is decent. First, the DVD video quality is poor at best. It is of his Comedy Central Presents half hour (~21 minutes without commercials) stand-up special. The video looks like a really bad VHS copy of a copy that was ported to DVD. Comedy Central dropped the ball on this one. Second, the jokes in this set, although good, are 90-95% the same as the jokes on his DVD Completely Serious. The video quality on that is 10 times better. My suggestion to those who enjoy Daniel Tosh's comedy is to not waste your money on this set. Instead, I suggest buying Daniel Tosh's Completely Serious and Happy Thoughts. You'll be glad that you did that instead.
on February 13, 2015
A great CD from Daniel Tosh. Specials like this are why he got his show. I've listened to it multiple times. The DVD inside is an added bonus that's also enjoyable.
on September 1, 2015
As always, a hilarious Daniel Tosh segment. However I somehow missed how short it was and was somewhat disappointed.
on March 8, 2016
Funny
on November 21, 2015
Love it!
on May 12, 2007
Daniel Tosh is a very funny comedian. I am a difficult person to please when it comes to comedy, but this is one that you just have to buy....and it comes with his CD enclosed which is also really entertaining. Only complaint is I wish the DVD was more than 22 minutes, but since the CD is included, it is worth the purchase price.
on January 27, 2015
Love everything Tosh. We needed a fresh comdedian.
on December 31, 2012
My 18 year old son loves Tosh, as do we. He's crude, yes, but too funny. We looked forward to listening to it together, and it didn't disappoint. Another great Tosh recording!
on March 4, 2015
Very funny. Classic Daniel Tosh
on November 21, 2013
How can someone so appealing be so smart and funny? Daniel Tosh is the voice of our generation. More, please...