Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.46 shipping
TruePower Commercial Manual Lever Press Citrus Juicer Heavy Cast Iron Steel Base and Stainless Steel Bowl
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional-Quality juicer in black, made of cast iron and stainless steel
- Ergonomic rubberized handle
- Great for squeezing the most juice possible out of oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, and more
- Heavy base with rubber feet for greater stability and longer handle for additional leverage
- Detachable cone and funnel parts are dishwasher safe
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Juice Presser is a big size one fits home or commercial use, can be used easily squeeze lemons, oranges etc. Enjoy freshly squeezed juice with a commercial citrus juicer. Made of quality cast iron and stainless steel with a powerful squeeze, you'll enjoy that freshly squeezed non-concentrated taste.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When this manual juicer arrived, I thought WOW! This thing is HEAVY! I knew it had a solid construction, and was very pleased to see how well made it was. The arm is long and gets every drop of juice out of each half we press, HOWEVER, we were extremely disappointed to discover that when pushing down the arm lever (and it takes quite a bit of muscle for larger fruits), the entire juicer falls forward. There are NO suction cups to under the feet of this juicer to properly secure the appliance to the counter top. Only has a few rubber pieces glued to the bottom to keep it from slipping, but that does not help it stay put, making the task of juicing all these fruits very, VERY difficult. Considering a return at this point. Cannot imagine trying to get the job done like this. We have provided a short video to show you the problem we are having with this juicer.
Two issues that the manufacturer should fix in order to make this a five-star product:
- as indicated by other reviewers, the juicer tilts over when you lower the handle. That means you have to hold the base with your left hand. I would suggest adding suction cups under the base.
- the bottom cup is easy to remove and clean, but not the top one (the cone that pushes down on the orange). It should be removable too.
Aside from that, a great product to have if you have citrus trees in the backyard.
Update after a few months of use: the manufacturer should also modify the shape of the top cone (the one that pushes down on the orange). It's a cone rather than a half-sphere, so it doesn't push down equally on orange halves. As a result, the middle of the fruit is pressed well but not the sides. You have to move around the rind and press down several times to extract everything. Just change the shape to fit the shape of a half-fruit!