BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Coloringon July 25, 2016
These performed at they were supposed to. I needed them for a surgery I had as they were required by the surgical staff because I am over 40. I got the smallest ones they had, but they still didn't stay up as well as I would have preferred. But, I am pretty petite so they weren't as bad as they could have been. My only other complaint is that they were so thin that when I first put them on I got a small run almost immediately. But, they did prevent any post surgical medical issues. I would say these would be good for a "one time use" type of thing, but not for consistent, long term use.
on April 18, 2017
I had to wear these after having a cosmetic vein procedure on my legs. I thought that they weren't going to stay up on my legs and to my surprise they did. The sizing is accurate, I measured my leg with a tape measure, per their instructions on line, and ordered of off their size chart. I found that these compression thigh high's are a great quality product at a really reasonable price. I recommend this product.
on November 26, 2014
Unfortunately the design of the upper thigh portion is poor, and doesn't stand the test of time. I've had these less than 10 weeks and already the elastic around the top is shot! The weird 'scoop' shape on the top of the thigh seems to be the weak point, not only does all the elastic break around that seam, but it's mighty 'unseemly' to boot! Due to it's weird outline I find these hard to wear with dresses or tights, since that scoop seems to stand out under almost any fabric. Actually they're hard to wear at all now, since the upper elastic is so shot they start to roll down on their own, often in public, or at the worst possible time. Keep shopping you can do better!
on April 30, 2011
They're well made & seem to hold up to wear, however, they run smaller than their measuring chart indicates - strangely they are a perfect fit from the mid-calf up, they are just especially tight around the ankle area. Yes, they are meant to "compress" but this is more so than it should be & if that is the case really shouldn't be worn as they'll do more harm than good. They are rated at 18mm which means they're appropriate for average use. I like wearing similar (knee high) stockings when I know I'll be working long hours. Compression wear improves circulation & swelling overall.
on June 28, 2017
I ordered the size according to the chart, but the top is so tight it cuts the circulation off. Couldn't wear them.
on March 19, 2017
I have long feet (size 9-10), yet the length of foot of these hose are even longer than my foot. The heel is made of a thin fabric, not like the rest of the hose, thus one must be extra careful as to not tear the hose at the heel. Once on, they are quite comfortable.
on April 29, 2017
I have been wearing the TruForm open toe, thigh length hose (as described in the ad) since June 2016. I have 7 pairs of them and they work beautiful. I have had no problems with them. Then I ordered from AT Surgical. They were approximately 1/2 price, but they are not as shown . I can't even figure out how to put them on. I have sent in a "request" to return twice but have not heard anything from them.

"Cheaper is not always better."
on May 16, 2017
Exactly what I wanted
Speedy delivery a good experience
on June 23, 2017
Perfect fit, with all day lasting comfort.
on May 14, 2017
We are very pleased with this product. Thank You!!