- Series: Truly Tasteless Jokes (Book 3)
- Mass Market Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Ballantine Books (May 12, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0345329228
- ISBN-13: 978-0345329226
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.4 x 6.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 55 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,549,792 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Truly Tasteless Jokes Three Mass Market Paperback – May 12, 1985
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
Disgusting, abhorrent, and just plain terrible. But people love them. Tackling every taboo subject, this truly tasteless little book proves that there's nothing too sacred to be laughed at. After all, it was a #1 bestseller.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
they would be found only in hustler and here
The book is very small in size, so you can easily carry it around for those moments where you have a few minutes to read.
Most recent customer reviews
so im ordering it again
this book will offend thats why i like these kind of jokes