1873 Polonaise Pattern
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sewing Pattern - 1873 Polonaise. Multisized 30-50" Bust. This is a polonaise with a basque back, i.e. the back has an upper bodice section overlapping a lower section with poufs.
- Great for Victorian, Edwardian, Western, SASS, Wild West, Western Expansion, Civil War and modern sewing Impressiosn
- Excellent for Victorian Dresses, Victorian Blouses, Wild West Dresses, Western Expansion Dresses and Blouses, SASS Impressiosn
- Excellent for SASS, Western Expansion
- Excellent for Saloon dancer, saloon keeper, Wild West Woman, Western School Marm, Civil War Ball Gown, Civil War Blouse
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TV410 - 1873 Polonaise. Multisized 30-50" Bust. This is a polonaise with a basque back, i.e. the back has an upper bodice section overlapping a lower section with poufs. The front buttons to the waist and then falls open into two points, with pleats at the sides. As an option, the buttons can be extended down the front to give a round apron effect. This style was very popular in the early 1870's. The sleeve is a full length pleated bell. Two neckline options are given. This pattern is recommended for intermediate to advanced sewers. Our patterns are drafted based on a tailoring method actually used in the 1870's. Each size is hand drawn, not scaled. All of the bodice seams are true to the era, and it is designed to fit snugly over a corset. Sizing and Yardage Information: Multisized 30-50 Bust 45"/60" wide fabric All Sizes Fabric 4 1/4 yards Lining 1 1/2 yards Interlining 1 1/2 yards Yardages given are with nap, and are approximate only. For Interlining, use a mediium/heavy firmly woven fabric like twill or denim. Notions: Ten ¼" Bones; Buttons or hooks and eyes for closure; twill tape; tie strings. Victorian, SASS, Western Living History.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you so much for your service!