Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Never GIVE UP. This statement rings true especially today with Trump as it's shown that is his life long rule and eventually saw him as President of America. If you read Trump's books and then watch Trump's speeches and how he conducts himself as President you will see a common thread.
Negativity, Haters and the word NO actually empowers Trump to be stronger. A trait I'd love to have but wasn't born with. The more hate and negative Trump gets the more powerful and determined he becomes. Very inspiring.
on August 27, 2017
ALL of Trump's books are EXACTLY like he is - never gives up...loves people...a real fighter. Recommend ALL of his books. You will see the man (not POTUS) for who he really is. Never changes.
on April 19, 2017
Lots to learn, so much building education & inspiration! Astonishing tenacity & brillant man & president! God bless him & his family! 8 years! Thank God for this era of growth, America needs this! Amen!!!
on January 11, 2018
Trump never disappoints.
reading this book has helped me get back on track toward my dreams. interesting and very helpful
on February 12, 2017
This has a great amount of common sense & practicality. This is the 1st book I have ever read by Mr. Trump. I personally was inspired by it. After reading this book, I am all the more encouraged and enthused that he is AMERICA'S PRESIDENT!
on August 30, 2017
Greatest President of all time!
on June 2, 2016
It was the worst period of my life both financially and personally. Unemployed, and struggling. I thought about quitting. I reached for a book on my bookshelf and put it back when I noticed Donald's book. The tittle stood out to me. I am glad I did, because, I read it and I got fired up, and started focusing on solutions and not the problems. A must read for anyone who is struggling and needs help!
on November 7, 2017
Inspiring success book. Learned a lot! I would recommend it for any entrepreneur!
on January 31, 2018
Great Book and great advice!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2017
You should love what you do no matter what happen just never give up learn to say no when it comes to quitting. That is some important words I learn from him.