Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on October 22, 2016
Very well made rubber cow that's easy to blow up with the pump that's included. Doesn't deflate or start drooping and sagging, at least not that I've noticed. No odors either (worth mentioning since it's rubber).
review image
on March 12, 2015
We bought this with very high hopes that the other reviews would not be true, but unfortunately they where. After blowing it up and putting my daughter on it. she fell forward on your head. We tried again with more air pressure and the same thing happened. It's sad too because she loved it and we did too. Bottom line. the front legs aren't forward enough and the cow is "head heavy" causing it to fall forward when used. I would not recommend this product to anyone with toddlers, due to the hazard of head injury.
on December 1, 2015
I bought this for my 1 year old. She really didn't start playing with it until she was closer to 2. Ever since then, she has bounced on this cow every single day. She loves it! She bounced on the first one so much that it finally started to crack where the feet bend and I had to buy another one. She is 3 1/2 now and the second one is still going strong. This is so worth the money!
on March 26, 2014
it's cute and my under 2 yo loves it because she's in a cow phase. we saw it at a store (thought it was awesome), but it was out of stock there, so bought it on amazon. it's incredibly difficult to inflate it "just right". the way the air hole is designed is like a cheap air mattress/raft (you take your finger off and the air whooshes out...no backstop mechanism), so you basically have to overfill it in order to get the desired firmness because air will leak before you can stick the plug in. pumping it up with a manual/hand/bike pump is nearly impossible to get the right firmness (if you don't, then it's too soft and collapses easily, which is dangerous). i was about to return it, when i saw that other reviews suggested going to a gas station. so we took it to a gas station pump as other reviews suggested. that worked. overall the air hole should be better designed with an air stop, and instructions on best ways to pump would have been helpful.
on September 25, 2013
Okay, I confess, not just for toddlers. We do something in our house called "The Silly Train" which involves me, my 6yo son and my now 2yo toddler doing a precession with "Moo" our Howdy Cow, the little fire truck ride-on, and the Froggy Friend potty. Sometimes I'm on the truck, usually I'm on the cow, and the 2yo is almost always on the potty -- it's about the only way he'll use it. (Although he did stand in it the other day and poop in his diaper -- that's progress, right?)

Moo is more than just the best ever toy, she's also a friend who stands by happily and lets the (now) 2yo engage her in long discussions about cheese. Sometimes (with a little help), she'll even nod in response. Patience really is Moo's strongest virtue; she's happy to stand around and provide a canvass for the little oaf when someone leaves a pen lying around. That does bring up one negative about Moo: her hygiene. Moo simply does not wash clean. She is porous, and she hangs on to stains. She's not dirty, per se -- and we did take her camping once -- but she is still sporting the red dye from the 6yo's unwashed new red pajamas and the toddler has gone to town with ink pens and markers, both of which usually wash off things with a bit of elbow grease.

Sadly, the 6yo in a fit 6yoness, tried to pin Moo with her aviator wings, so now she is unable to hold onto her air. She has lost a lot of weight and is quite weak. We will try and repair her with a bicycle tyre patch, and if that doesn't work, we may have to have a hard conversation with the boys about where cows go and exactly what "steak" is made from.

** UPDATE **
We purchased some inflatable repair goop from Walmart for $5 which you paint on in 3-5 layers. Moo has responded extremely well to this treatment and has gained considerable weight. She is back to fine form, with a small scar, and a full member of the family again. Last weekend she and the 2yo played soccer together. She also participated in leaping off the couch onto the bean bag (second best toddler/6yo toy ever). Moo also was willing to let the 2yo stand on her back to jump onto the bean bag, but this activity is heavily discouraged in our house and not recommended for yours. How the 2yo is still alive is a wonder. Perhaps Moo deserves some credit for not toppling over in spite of being kicked across the room as he launched for the bean bag.

~~~~~~~ Update ~~~~~~~
I noticed some of the older reviews mention that Moo doesn't come with a pump. She came with a hand pump when we bought her. It is much quicker and easier to use a bicycle pump with a basketball nozzle. She has been structurally sound blown up by mouth.

Some of the other reviews mention that she tips forward. My son got her at 15mo and wiped out that way once. It's not far to fall and kids need to take risks and learn from their mistakes. Still, maybe it's not a good idea to let them play near sharp table corners? It's a ride-on toy for bouncing on; they are going to fall off and when you are done laughing they will be back on and smiling again. I suppose a helmet is an option for first time parents.

****************************** LAST UPDATE ******************************
Don't worry, Moo is still a picture of good health and bringing joy to a family -- just not ours. We did a cross-country move, and though I was determined to keep her forever, the nearly-5yo just wasn't playing with her much anymore. It didn't seem fair to her to drag her along, so when another family with a 5yo and a 1yo came by, we took the opportunity to rehome her. Don't worry, it's a great family - we rehomed our TDi Jetta to them 6 years ago and they're taking really great care of that. Other than the scars described above, she was in perfect condition after nearly four years of faithful service.
33 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2017
Oh how we have loved this cow in our home. It's totally indestructible. All my kids and their friends kids have been enjoying this bouncy cow for years. It's done all my kids and now we've passed it on to another family. It works as a toy, a head cushion for adults lying on the floor, a seat for kids watching tv, a bath toy (!!), and so much more. It's also just so cheerful to have in the house. It's so ridiculous you can't help but smile when you see it.
on July 28, 2016
I bought this toy roughly 5 years ago for my nephew. It has been loved and used through three children and let me tell you none of them are gentle by any means. It's durable through play and a cute addition to any bedroom or play area. Definitely a fantastic purchase.
on January 16, 2016
New to ordering through amazon! Read alot of reviews on this Trumpette Howdy Bouncy Rubber Cow "pink". I took a chance for 2 year old granddaughter...not bad material quality..but not the size most of review indicated! Probably wouldn't order again for the price! I will stick to seeing and touching the item first before ordering again online! It was a disappointing Christmas gift! C.R.Az.U.S.A.
on December 28, 2013
I ordered 2 of these, 1 for my 2 year old granddaughter and 1 for a 5 year old. The 5 year old still wears 4T clothing and only weighs 35 lbs. When she sits on this toy, her knees touch the ground, legs are doubled up. It's almost impossible for her to play with it as it was intended. It's advertised for up to 110 lbs - unless you're 110 lbs and 12" tall, in which case you're a beach ball, there's no way a 110 lb person could use this. Also, it was advertised to come with a "manual pump" and neither toy came with any pump at all. They're almost impossible to inflate with your mouth, unless you have lungs of leather. So I am disappointed, not in the quality of the toy, but in how it was represented.
on March 24, 2015
This is very cute, but my daughter kept falling forward, so she wasn't able to get the full effect it was intended for.