Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on May 19, 2013
We ordered these for our newborn thinking they would be a good fit becasue the word "newborn" is in the product title. Our little boy probably won't be able to fit into them until six months, however. On the plus side, it is surprisingly challenging to find newborn socks that aren't embellished with sports themes for boys. So I'm pleased with that.
on October 6, 2012
These socks are super cute and appropriate for a baby girl. While the box says they are for newborns, unless you have a 9 pound baby, your kiddo will not be able to wear these until month one or two.
on December 2, 2013
These socks never fall off, they are fantastic. I love that they are gender neutral. They are fun & cheerful and my baby loves to grab them on his feet.
on April 5, 2013
The mismatch is adorable. They still fit my 94th percentile twins at 6 months and we've used them since 1 month. They are now my go-to shower gift item. I only wish they came in 12-18 months and higher!
on October 2, 2012
Have these as a gift. They're super cute and were exactly what I was expecting. Can't beat the quality either.
on February 16, 2014
These fit as expected. Got for my nephew (before we knew it was a boy) because they are gender neutral.
on March 28, 2012
These are really cute socks and we love them alot the only thing was I thought they would be smaller around the ankle to stay on a newborn's foot. I can't wait to see her in these soon.
on February 27, 2013
This was a perfect little gift for a baby. The quality exceeded my expectations and is far superior to others in its class that I have seen.
on July 30, 2013
These are the only socks that stayed on either of my sons! Every other brand we tried was immediately kicked off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.