Truper 880154539 Truper 30323 Pro Manure Fork, 5-Tine, Fiberglass Handle, 10-Inch Grip, 50-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50-inch professional grade fiberglass handle with soft cushion grip for balance and control
- Handle is lightweight for extended use.
- 2 in. W forged head with a rivet connection for strength
- For Commercial, Industrial use; AG, Dairy, Farm, ranch for a lifetime of use
- Tru pro.-inchthe contractors choice-inch for professional use
- 1 inch diameter fork tines
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Professional grade, 5-tine manure fork with a 50 inch length yellow fiberglass handle and 10 inch soft cushioned grip to provide added comfort and control. 9 inch width, 14-gauge blade for maximum toughness. A rivetless ring of steel connects the neck and handle, making it one solid unit. Reinforced resin insert helps to provide up to 400 lbs. of handle strength in dynamic load tests. Lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Vs a flat shovel it moves probably 3-4 times more material with each scoop. Also, with the flat shovel you need to make sure you're scraping the ground to get the most mulch for your effort--not with this guy. Stab it wherever you want and get a full load every time.
One thing I did not expect: I got my mulch from a local tree removal guy, and the mulch was full of leaves that were not broken down very well (Not complaining--free is free!) so, when using this, there was a lot of leaf build up on the tines that you'd have to go through periodically and pull off. Clearly the fault of the user, and not the fault of the product, hence the 5 stars.
But... it's lighter weight will be nicer right up until the moment it breaks. You might be happy with the weight/strength compromise.