|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 2 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||72-7525|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Trust 72-7525 Tape Measure with Magnetic Hook, Heavy Duty Nylon Bonded Blade and Auto Lock, 25 Feet by 1-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENSURE PERFECTLY PRECISE WORK EVERY TIME, our extra thick tape measure is precision built to MID II accuracy ensuring your work is always perfectly precise and features the same 1 Inch blade width as a Stanley Fatmax, it will stand out to 8.5 ft for measuring long distances without it bending over
- AUTO LOCKING 25 FOOT BLADE MAKES WORKING ALONE MUCH EASIER, automatic locking retractable blade so you can take measurements on your own much more easily, just pull it out and it stays out until you press the button to retract, also featuring stud and truss marks for faster measuring for drywall framers and carpenters
- MAKE QUICKER MEASUREMENTS WITH EASY-READ FRACTION MARKINGS, standard and metric scale with easy read inch fractions, the waterproof 25 foot long stainless steel blade features clear inches and feet, plus millimeter and centimeter markings, the multi-color inch fractions make taking measurements faster and easier
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE, THIS IS THE ONLY TAPE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO BUY, magnetic hook and heavy duty industrial construction, strong impact resistant case with high visibility black and yellow striping will help avoid losing it, plus the large hook with two strong magnets grips easily, especially useful for taking measurements when working alone
- TRY IT RISK-FREE WITH FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY AND FREE RETURNS, we are so confident in the quality of our tape measure and customer service that we offer a lifetime manufacturers warranty; If you ever have a problem, just return it free of charge for a free replacement or a full refund; Click Add to Cart now and try it 100% risk free today.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Easier and faster to use. The clearly marked inch fractions save you time counting through the markings and the magnetic tip and long stand-out makes working alone a breeze.
Stronger. The ergonomic ABS case is both tough and comfortable and with the non-slip rubber coating it is easy to grip too. The 0.14mm thick blade is thicker than most and is nylon-bonded for durability. The super-strong 65MN spring roll core ensures it snaps back everytime.
No more struggling with the blade lock. The auto locking blade is a revolutionary design which makes using it much easier, especially useful when working alone or with one hand.
Don't just take our word for it, here's what our happy customers have to say:
"This is hands down the best measuring tape that I have ever owned..."
"Stanley has a reputation of a quality brand name product and this tape measure by Trust blows it away..."
"I own a wide variety of measuring tapes from the popular big name manufacturers, but this has become my favorite of all that I've ever owned..."
"Ordered for an engineer that specifically requested this tape. Must be good then..."
"Highly recommend it for every professional carpenter and metal worker..."
"This is my third Trust tape measure that I have ordered. These are the best tape measures..."
"Seems better quality than my Stanley..."
"Since I started using this tape, I have been making tighter fitting parts..."
"The best tape measure ever..."
At Trust we care about one thing only - Customer satisfaction.
We are so confident in the quality of our products that they are guaranteed for life against any breakages or manufacturing defects. If you ever have any problems with it just send it back for a free replacement or a full refund. Who else offers that?
Order yours today before the price goes back up and consider buying one as a gift for a friend.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I stretched it out all the way to 25 feet and did not notice any issues with the autolock holding. Then I pressed the button to retract it, and I let go of the button a few times along the way, because I didn't want the tape to gain too much momentum for fear of damaging something. I did notice that when it was extended around 10 feet, the button didn't retract the tape. I had to help the tape back in with my hand, before the button started working again. I also heard a lot of spinning noises from inside the unit at various times, when the tape wasn't moving. Hopefully these are not big problems. The seller has already confirmed that the bad batches are gone, and therefore I received one with the improved spring mechanism.
EDIT: After getting a replacement tape like the seller suggested, I found the replacement tape has pretty much the same issues as the original tape. Also, the replacement tape has weaker magnets, because I can extend the tape out about to about 6 feet before the magnets can't hold on to a metal surface anymore. The original tape's magnets can hold on for about 21 feet before they come off, so I'm going to keep the original one and return the replacement one.
I am really happy with my purchase. The auto-lock (ie., brake) is located on the top toward the front, whereas my old Stanley had the brake located on the bottom toward the back. This is not a problem at all, but is going to take a little time to get used to. The tape comes out and retracts really smoothly. Only time will tell how long it lasts, but so far we are off to a good start!