Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 16, 2015
Filled with wonderful extras to encourage. I have her other book on the names of God which differs in layout. I have enjoyed this one, but I do feel it would be best when you have the videos available (which I do not have). With the videos, it would be a great group study. That said, I still recommend.
on June 10, 2017
My friends and I are on Week 3 in our Summer Bible Study through this book and it has been AMAZING. I recommend this book for anyone who is searching for God, wanting to get closer to Him, and know Him. In studying the names of God, you will know Him and His character better as well as His promises and LOVE for you! It is so encouraging and beautifully written. Honestly, this study can be done in any season of your life, and God will change your life for the better! Thank you, Catherine Martin for writing this book. I love it.
on May 22, 2016
If anyone wants to grow in their relationship with Jesus, they need yo do a Catherine Martin book, the several I've done have changed me! Amen.
on April 13, 2016
Great book with great insight! definitely make you want to keep reading even though it is a day-to-day basis. Really easy to read and to understand also. No doubt, recommending it,
on February 25, 2014
Would recommend for studying alone or with a group.
Drawing more near to God with each days lesson.
Very well written.
on April 5, 2011
I was given the companion book "Trusting" "8 weeks of guided devotions." I took the step and introduced myself in prayer to God, certain that he would not find me acceptable. All of a sudden God became real and that feeling nudged me to want to get to know God in all His aspects. I ordered the companion "Trusting" book,"Drawing Strength from Knowing Who He Is". In getting to know Him I discovered He wants to know me.
on February 2, 2011
My friend and I got this and although she loves it I just could not get into it. I think sometimes its just a personal matter, there are a lot of Biblical references and great topics but it was not deep enough for me.
on July 22, 2010
Excellent book. We're doing a group study. Started out with ten, then two more, then two more, and now some ladies want to buy a copy for friends or relatives. Great study! I'll be ordering a few more books.
on December 3, 2012
Great as a helpful supplement to understanding the name of God and helping to understand who He is in all His greatness
on May 29, 2015
Everything Catherine Martin has done I have enjoyed - truly a woman of God :-)