Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 5, 2012
I have a difficult time with a lot of books holding my attention long enough for me to actually finish, but I truly love this book and I am not only over half way through the book but I have all intention of finishing it and I'm looking forward to what the next few chapters say. Very informative, simple yet insightful and right on the money.

A delight to read.
on December 20, 2016
One of my FAVORITE authors..
on November 18, 2013
Everyone feels overwhelmed by life’s increasingly dizzying whirlwind, we seem to have lost the sense of ourselves as reliable sources of the wisdom we need to navigate through our lives. This book is a good way to get back on track.
on July 15, 2016
Excellent book
on January 11, 2013
Read the book in one sitting. Was interesting and the author has a nice way of writing. Would be reading it again. Plenty of Nuggets of wisdom in there.
on November 13, 2010
This book is easy to read, small and I refer to it often.

It has helpful bullet points and most of them hit home to me without being heavy handed.
on September 17, 2008
Definitely on my recommended book list. A must read for women in business.

Susan Bock
The Success Coach for Women in Business
[...]
on May 24, 2004
I have been a fan of Ms. Ryan's for some time now. Her writings on kindness have been quite influential on the values I cherish and how I aspire to live my life. In her new book, "Trusting Yourself", she addresses what I believe is an epidemic in our "future shock" culture - people feeling overwhelmed, perfectionistic, self-doubting, defective, and dependent on experts to tell us how to live. Reading her (as usual) insightful and empathic words, I have come back to my senses and to my inherent common sense. A much-needed balm for our frantic psyches in these challenging times. Highly recommended reading for anyone who's wavered in their faith in their own abilities and passions!
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2006
I've been quite pleased with Ryan's Happiness Makeover, so I was glad to find this book by her, Trusting Yourself. She reminds us that we already know many of the answers in life and just aren't applying them. Learning to tune into our own instincts and knowledge from our life experience is a reminder we can all use.

Our lives become so packed, that we seldom stop and really think and examine and let our minds and hearts tune into what we know. I thank Ms Ryan for getting us to tune into this.
on November 13, 2008
I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs to make a tough decision they are facing. This really helped me make the right choice.