Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2000
I first started experiencing hair loss at 28 yrs old and I wish this book had been around sooner. I explored so many different types of treatments, which none had proved helpful. I spent an enormous amount of money on so-called solutions. I give this author much credit for such bold honest statements about the hair transplant industry.
on May 28, 1999
I wish this book had been around several years sooner. It would have saved so many men from enormous loss of money and disfiguring transplant surgeries. This is a must read for anyone considering hair transplant surgery. It details step by step the entire process, from the surgery through the healing process.
on June 23, 2000
I wish someone had told me about this book before I took the plunge and had hair transplant surgery. The authors account was honest and heartfelt with a touch of humor. I feel it is a must read for anyone considering any type of plastic suregery.
on August 29, 2005
The author had to disguise the name of the clinic that botched his surgery, for legal reasons. However you can see their commercials on TV every day of the week. I hope this book alerts more people about the scammers doing hair tranplants
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 11, 2000
Interesting account of ones personal experience through the emotional and complicated process of hair transplant surgery. The book is written as a narrative tale that clearly depicts the difficult decisions a patient must make in pursuing hair transplant surgery. Unfortunately, there is little information concerning the actual outcome and results of the process- which may be the most important issue. "What the doctors do not want you to know" was not clearly discussed.