A world-caliber martial artist, John Graden has combined his high technical standards and superb teaching skills with proven business systems to show you how to succeed.
Brian Tracy, personal and professional development expert @ BrianTracy.com --Brian Tracy, Personal and Professional Development Leader
His new book goes way beyond business into an understanding of the martial arts instructor unlike anything ever written. --Mike Anderson, Founder PKA and WAKO
From the Publisher
1. How to set your tuition?
2. How to analyze and modify your curriculum to increase value and retention?
3. The critical importance and methods of providing your new students with "instant value" to get them excited to enroll?
4. If you have the right stuff to own a school with a 100 question survey?
5. How to use your school to build wealth for your family?
6. How your experience as a veteran black belt may be costing you students everyday?
7. The key reasons that schools struggle?
8. How to choose the right location.
9. How to convert 80% of your trial lessons into students?
10. How to take the focus off of sales and into the classroom?
11. A dozen proven and powerful revenue streams?
12. What it is really costing you to enroll a new student (Hint - Most schools pay upwards of $200 per new student!)?
13. How to make cash-outs work to build wealth without robbing your school?
14. How to improve retention and increase the quantity and quality of your black belts
John Graden has written the best selling books on the subject of running a martial arts school. This is by far the best book he's written.
The odds are very high that at some point you will get this book, so why wait?