The Truth Club Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
But it didn't continue to amuse me. I was overwhelmed with chapter after chapter (and, good heavens, there are 46 chapters to this book!) of the female characters' angst over their lives. By Chapter 8, I was wondering when the story was going to stop with the angst and have some action. It was well-edited in the beginning, then something happened before the halfway point where the font style went from normal to italic. Not all italics either. There was no rhyme or reason to when the font style would flip from one to the other, but it happened all the time. By Chapter 22, with not much plot action, a lot of angst, and the font style changing haphazardly, I asked myself if I really wanted to finish the book, and I had a hard time deciding. But I made it through Chapter 46 finally.
Although I was happy with the ending, the journey just wasn't much fun. Except for the font style changing, the book was well-edited, with very few typos and/or grammar errors. It did have quite a bit of the self-deprecating humor that attracted me to the book originally.
If you like a lot of introspection and angst, you should enjoy this book. But I would have liked it much better if there had only been 26 chapters!
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy