- File Size: 1419 KB
- Print Length: 334 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Warm Hues Publishing (September 13, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LWV0O36
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,141 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
The Truth: His Side, Her Side, and The Truth About Falling in Love Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This gem from my #writerbae, is about two professional adults who weren't looking for love. They had ALOT going on and other interests, but Love was not on their agenda. Each one had substantial loads of baggage that weighed heavily on them. Each felt they were being pulled from every angle. Torn with doing what was best for them, what they wanted and for others or someone else. Then add in a mutual affection and attraction, and its OVERLOAD.
I can not fully describe the book, without giving too much away, other than its about finding YOUR truth. Whether good, bad, messy, smelly, scary or sad. There are some significant sub-stories and subplots, other than romance. Having gone through some of the situations personally, I can wholeheartedly relate. It's truly difficult getting older and having to parent your parent. Making grown up decisions AND having a "Iife" of your own; relationships, family, work and other responsibilities, is taxing to say the least. But, CCJ handled each character and their world with a touching and thoughtful amount of care. I felt both empathy and sympathy for Iris and Rob, and the secondary characters.
CCJ knows how too engage her readers. I know that she expressed some ambivalence with trying something new and different for her readers. This one was heavier, but no less wonderful. Each one of her stories has her signature on it; and as always, she pulls you in, grips your emotions, and then comforts and strokes you to a happy place.
Excellent job Sweet Christina, my #writercrushbae!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Women's Fiction