- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (December 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9783846594315
- ISBN-13: 978-3846594315
- ASIN: 3846594318
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,247,536 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Truth over Method: Art Matters: An Inquiry In Dialogue With Hans-Georg Gadamer, Rabindranath Tagore, And Other Major Thinkers From East And West
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Runhild Roeder is an artist as well as a philosopher. Her paintings (see www.runhildroeder.com) have been shown in Europe, India and Canada. After a successful career as a gallerist in Montreal, she completed a Master’s (U. of Sherbrooke 2002) and a Doctorate (Laval U. 2006) in Philosophy, both on Gadamer, having known him personally in Heidelberg.