- Hardcover: 378 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; Second Edition edition (1945)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007EW7W8
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,735,053 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Try and Stop Me Hardcover – 1945
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to have a very funny look at the 30's and 40's and 50's this is the place. When I was a
child, quite the while ago, we read a chapter called 'The Trail of the Tingling Spine' and scared
each other every time. The stories are really shocking and frightening. Stories that will really give you
a chill. The shaggy dog stories are Very Shaggy, and I love them. You can read any chapter in any
order and want more. So get this book from Amazon, A relative or A friend, and you will want more.
This is probably my fifth copy of the book: tip: do not lend this book unless you put some sort of
electronic device in it, because I did not get mine back - ever! Cerf's Up!!