TSUBAKI - H35B18FH Tsubaki 35B18FH Finished Bore Sprocket, Single Strand, Inch, #35 ANSI No., 3/8" Pitch, 18 Teeth, 1/2" Bore
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single strand sprocket with one set of teeth around the circumference for applications where a single chain can support the torque and load
- Pitch of 3/8 inch for size 35 chains
- Ready-to-install finished bore with a wide hub on one side
- Type B sprocket with a hub projection on one side to accommodate various types of bushings to help prevent sprocket from slipping on the shaft
- Sprocket teeth help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies
Specifications for this item
|Bore Diameter||1/2 inches|
|Ean||0097039296436 , 0097039320254|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00097039296436|
|Hub Style||Type B|
|Item Diameter||2.3520 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Teeth||18|
|Specification Met||Iso 9001|
|UPC||097039320254 , 097039296436|
Frequently bought together
This Tsubaki roller chain sprocket has a 3/8-inch pitch, fits size 35 chains, and is single strand with one set of teeth around its circumference for use with single strand chains. It is a Type B sprocket with a hub projection encircling the bore on one side and is ready for installation on a shaft of the appropriate diameter. The teeth of the sprocket help prevent slipping and binding to avoid power loss in assemblies. It meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 for quality assurance. This single strand roller chain sprocket is suitable for use in a broad range of applications involving light to moderate loads and ongoing, high-cycle operations, including vehicle transmission systems, construction and agricultural equipment, conveyors, and factory manufacturing and assembly lines, among others.
A roller chain sprocket is a thin wheel with deep, uniformly spaced teeth ringing its circumference. The distance from the peak of one tooth to the next is called the pitch, and is commonly measured in 1/8-inch increments. The sprocket transfers power and motion by a roller chain that is threaded over the teeth of the sprocket. The alignment of the chain with the sprocket's pitch prevents the chain from slipping so that no power is lost. In the center of the sprocket is the bore (hole) for sliding the sprocket onto a shaft, and a bushing or bearing is often fitted to the sprocket’s hub to custom-fit the sprocket onto a shaft to hold it firmly in place. A hub is a protruding, raised lip encircling the bore of the sprocket. Sprockets with hubs on both sides are Type C, sprockets with hubs on one side are Type B, and sprockets with no hubs are Type A sprockets. For applications requiring sprockets to be swapped onto shafts of different diameters, a sprocket with a bore large enough to fit all shafts can be used, with the gap between the bore and shaft closed with a bushing or bearing. Roller chain sprockets are used in a broad range of applications where the drive power of an engine needs to be transferred into motion, such as in motor vehicles, conveyors, escalators, agricultural, forestry and mining equipment, aeronautics, robotics and space exploration, among others.
U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission manufactures a variety of chains, sprockets, and other power transmission components that meet International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards for quality assurance. The company, founded in 1917, is headquartered in Wheeling, IL.
- Package Dimensions : 2.6 x 1.7 x 0.9 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : H35B18FH
- Date First Available : July 15, 2012
- Manufacturer : Tsubaki
- ASIN : B00270QWRG
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #156,312 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews: