CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.34 shipping
+ $3.35 shipping
+ $4.67 shipping
Tsukineko 12-Piece Assortment Memento Dew Drops Fade-Resistant, Gum Drops
|Price:||$25.20 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Tsukineko's memento dew drop 12-pack feature color-coordinated fade-resistant dew drop dye inkpads, packaged in a reusable clamshell; memento inkpads are a trusted brand among new and experienced paper crafters
- Memento inkpads capture fine details and offer exceptionally even coverage; Memento is fast drying on most papers; Also, Memento inks are also compatible with copic markers
- Memento fade-resistant ink is available in full-size inkpads, dew drop inkpads, markers, and inkers all in the same 24 contemporary colors
- Cleans up easily with stazon all-purpose stamp cleaner
- Measures 8-1/20 by 6 by 1-inch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Tsukineko 12-Piece Assortment Memento Dew Drops Fa...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 19% off the $25.20 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Many other inks puddle up on a stamp and will stamp splotchy images - the ink on these pads adhere well to stamps and stamp crisp, clean images.
Memento tuxedo black is ideal for stamping when you want to color the image afterwards as it doesn't bleed.
My favorite green is pear tart included in this set.
The shape of the ink pad is helpful when you wish to use two colors on one stamp as the pointed area can get into smaller parts of a stamp without smearing a nearby color.
If you like these colors but want pigment inks try the Memento Luxe inks. Many of the colors are repeated in the Luxe series but the pigment ink is even better then the dye inks in this set for solid stamps. Just be sure to let them dry or heat set the ink.
I decided to try this brand of inks instead, and the colors are wonderful. I was able to get clear, vibrant colors with my stamps.
I will give this ink set 2 thumbs up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just the perfect size for small stamps and nice variety of colors.Published 1 month ago by Looking for Mr. Darcy
I love this product it's really great for the price really nice colors quality item. MTPublished 2 months ago by Mary Turk
Each one of these are the perfect size for my clear acrylic stamps and I love the bright and vibrant colors. The ink pops in my planner and doesn't bleed through. Dries quickly. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Pae
The only reason I am giving this product 3 stars is because I did not get all the inks shown in the photo. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Rukmini Kirloskar