CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Tsukineko 5-Color Kaleidacolor Dye Inkpad, Autumn Leaves
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Kaleidacolor is Tsukineko's multicolor ("rainbow") dye inkpad for paper crafting of all kinds; the patented sliding pads, unique in the paper crafting industry, provide a continuous inking surface when in use
- With pads touching, Kaleidacolor is excellent for multi-color stamping, creating color backgrounds, and resist techniques
- For storage, the pads slide apart to allow colors to stay fresh and true by preventing color migration; while pads are apart, 5 separate inkpads await for color coordinated watercolor palates and small stamp projects
- Water-based, cleans up easily with stazon all-purpose stamp cleaner
- Measures 5.247 by 2.742 by 0.7-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kaleidacolor is Tsukineko's multicolor ("rainbow") dye inkpad for paper crafting of all kinds. The patented sliding pads, unique in the paper crafting industry, provide a continuous inking surface when in use. For storage, the pads slide apart to allow colors to stay fresh and true by preventing color migration. Unparalleled versatility awaits with this vibrantly color coordinated, unique, 5-color dye inkpad. Push the pads together for multi-color stamping with Tsukineko's Ink Sweeper (to pick up 3 bands of continuous color) or with a brayer for 5 bands of continuous color. Perfect for use with VersaMark Inkpads on glossy or coated papers to create resist effects. Separate the pads for 5 separate small inkpads in coordinating colors to use with small stamps and for easy stenciling. Also, swipe an acrylic block over the pads, and you now have 5 bands of ink color on the acrylic block that can be used as a water color palette. Available in 20 color coordinated varieties. Inkers are available for all colors. Also, un-inked Kaleidacolor pads are available to create your very own color palette.