CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Tsukineko 2 Fluid Ounce Walnut Ink Antiquing Solution, Walnut
|Price:||$5.79 + $4.99 shipping|
- Antiquing and aging your projects has never been easier; pre-mixed and fast drying, walnut inks allow any crafter to point and spray to create a vintage look in paper crafting, wood crafting, unsealed canvas and many more applications
- Easy, one-step application creates a vintage or antique look to many types of projects; paper crafts, unsealed canvas, wood, paper mache, leather and more
- Differing amounts of pressure and spraying from different heights create multiple looks with one product
- Available in 8 colors; also available in 8-ml spritzers and walnut ink crystals (in a jar)
- Contains 2-ounce
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $50.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by fastpenguins. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Antiquing and aging your projects has never been easier. Pre-mixed, and fast drying, Walnut Inks allow any crafter to point and spray to create a vintage look in paper crafting, wood crafting, unsealed canvas and many more applications. Spray with a firm pressure from approximately 12 to16-inch from project's surface for a fine dusting of color. Spray closer and with less pressure (depressing spray head more slowly) will produce larger specks of color for a more distressed look. Also ideal for use with Tsukineko's VersaFine inkpads for resist effects. Water-based and nearly odorless, Walnut Inks are available in 2-ounce sprays and in 8-ml spritzers; both sizes are available in 8 wonderfully earthy colors of nature. Also available as dry Walnut crystals in a jar for artists with a desire to mix their own Walnut Ink. For Scrapbooking, Stamping, Home Decor, Furniture Repair, Wood Staining, Etc.