Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.02 shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tsukineko Full-Size StazOn Multi-Surface Inkpad, Jet Black
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.55. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 1 Jet Black Ink Pad
- Always replace inner liner / plastic cover after each use
- Not recommended for fabric
- Stazon, the industry-leader in multi-surface stamping, can be used on non-porous surfaces; unlike other inks, stazon will adhere to most acetate, acrylic, metal, leather, shrink plastic, cellophane, and plastic surfaces
- Perfect for home decor projects, card making, memory albums, office decor and much more
- Full-size inkpads and inkers available in 25 contemporary colors with protective inner lining for inkpad freshness
- Cleans up easily with stazon all-purpose stamp cleaner
- Measures 3.897 by 2.651 by 0.7-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
StazOn, the industry-leader in multi-surface stamping, can be used on non-porous surfaces. Unlike other inks, StazOn will adhere to most acetate, acrylic, metal, leather, shrink plastic, cellophane, and plastic surfaces. Use StazOn for card making, memory albums, home decor, office decor and more. No unpleasant odor. Available in full-size inkpads and inkers in 25 contemporary colors., for Stamping, Personalizing Non-Porous Surfaces such as Plastic, Acetate, Metal, Glass, and More
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this ink pad in many different crafts and ways. When stamped on paper the ink does not bleed and the image stays crisp. One of my favorite and most frequent use of this ink pad is as a resist in copper etching. When I use this ink to stamp an image on the copper there is even coverage and drys fast and permanent until cleaned off. Rubbing alcohol does a great job a removing the ink from the copper, It holds up well with the etching technique I use giving me clear etched images on my copper.
The smell is rather strong, like cherries, but not to over powering. It cleans easily off my stamps as well which is nice as some of the other stamping ink pads I have used did not clean up as well and stained my stamps. I have not had one stamp stain with this ink. I would absolutely recommend this ink pad to a friend for the long lasting staying power alone! Well worth the money and a great value!