This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.89 shipping
Tsukineko Full-Size StazOn Multi-Surface Inkpad, Jet Black
FREE Shipping for Prime members Details
This item will be shipped by ground transportation and may take up to 5 business days to be delivered.
- 1 Jet Black Ink Pad
- Always replace inner liner / plastic cover after each use
- Not recommended for fabric
- Stazon, the industry-leader in multi-surface stamping, can be used on non-porous surfaces; unlike other inks, stazon will adhere to most acetate, acrylic, metal, leather, shrink plastic, cellophane, and plastic surfaces
- Perfect for home decor projects, card making, memory albums, office decor and much more
- Full-size inkpads and inkers available in 25 contemporary colors with protective inner lining for inkpad freshness
- Cleans up easily with stazon all-purpose stamp cleaner
- Measures 3.897 by 2.651 by 0.7-inch
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
StazOn, the industry-leader in multi-surface stamping, can be used on non-porous surfaces. Unlike other inks, StazOn will adhere to most acetate, acrylic, metal, leather, shrink plastic, cellophane, and plastic surfaces. Use StazOn for card making, memory albums, home decor, office decor and more. No unpleasant odor. Available in full-size inkpads and inkers in 25 contemporary colors., for Stamping, Personalizing Non-Porous Surfaces such as Plastic, Acetate, Metal, Glass, and More
Top Customer Reviews
My only complaint is that it is really hard to clean the black off the stamps, but I may not be using the right product for that.
I will say that the StazOn stamp pads behave differently than the regular stamp pads you get at craft stores. They are VERY inky. Do no push your stamp into the sponge of the pad or you are going to end up with an inky blob instead of an image. Just lightly kiss the surface and then briefly kiss the surface of what you are stamping. If you push down into either it will blob out the details. Also, be very careful to always put the plastic cover and lid back on the pad when you are not using it. One of my StazOn pads dried up in just one day when I forgot to leave the lid on (I've done so with my other stamp pads and it didn't seem to hurt them).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Let me just say, I don't know much about stamping and ink pads, which is probably why I was suprised that...Read more