CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
Tsukineko 7-Ml Pssst Sheer Shimmer Spritz, Ultra Fine, Sparkle
|Price:||$8.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- An ultra-fine sheer shimmery spray of ink that adds sparkle to your projects without obscuring it or overpowering them
- Available in six very sheer colors: gold, silver, frost, sparkle, copper and pewter
- Use as a finishing touch on paper, wood, fabrics, and much more; Great for a beginning base to a project or as a finishing touch; Also adds glamour to cut flowers
- Spritz from about 14-inch or more for a shimmery 'whisper'; spritz from about eight-inch for a more powerful shimmery 'shout'; Also available in 2-ounce refill bottles
- Measures 0.618 by 0.618 by 4-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An ultra-fine spray of sheer shimmery ink that adds sparkle to your projects without obscuring or overpowering them. Available in six very sheer colors: Gold, Silver, Frost, Sparkle, Copper and Pewter. Use as a finishing touch on paper, wood, fabrics, and much more. Great for a beginning base or a final touch to a project. Also adds glamour to cut flowers. Spritz from about 14-inch or more for a shimmery 'whisper'; spritz from about eight-inch for a more powerful shimmery 'shout'. 7-ml durable plastic spritzer bottle. Also available in 2-ounce refill bottles. Ultra Fine Mist for Stamping, Scrapbooking, Paper Crafting, Floral Arrangements and More
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I prefer buying the 2 oz. version to get more product and save money, but with a caveat: I find that Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts 2 oz. spray bottles are slightly hard to press and produce a splotchy, uneven result, so I transfer the contents to an empty Ranger Mister 2 oz. bottle (available from Amazon), which is easy to press and produces the desired fine, even mist.
The photo shows the small 0.24 oz. sprayer, an empty Ranger Mister 2 oz. bottle, plus the other available Shimmer Spritz sheer colors ( silver, gold, frost) that I've transferred to Ranger bottles and labeled.
If I could change one thing, it would only be the size, luckily though it can be refilled. Size wise I would say it is close to the mister by Tim Holtz. I don't have any, so I am only guessing.
I have not tried the other colors, only the Sparkle. Again, if you like the Stardust pen by Sakura, you will like this spray. I'll be honest, I keep at least 5 of the pens on hand to use, so I love it. Now I have something similar in a spray...Sweet!