CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tsukineko VF000082 Full-Size VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink, Onyx Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Versafine is Tsukineko's unique pigment ink with an extraordinary ability to crisply capture finely detailed images; it is a favorite of seasoned stampers and is considered by many to be the finest stamping ink available
- 10 rich and fast-drying colors available in full-size and small inkpads
- A favorite for use with Memento water-based markers and other watercolor applications
- Cleans up easily with stazon all-purpose stamp cleaner
- Measures 3.70 by 2.634 by 0.695-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
VersaFine is Tsukineko's unique pigment ink with an extraordinary ability to crisply capture finely detailed images; it is a favorite of seasoned stampers and is considered by many to be the finest stamping ink available. VersaFine is fast drying on porous surfaces, embossable on coated surfaces. Water-resistant when dry; VersaFine is perfect with Memento water-based markers and other watercolor applications. Unique and slow to dry in the inkpad, VersaFine far outlasts solvent-based and water-based inkpads. Available in 10 rich and fast-drying colors; full-size and small inkpads available. Inkers available in select colors. For UnCoated Paper Provides Finest Stamping Details Available
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would highly recommend this black ink- it would be a great addition to any ink collection!
The stamp itself was custom made and using this ink pad with it really makes the impressions look as if they are part of the book itself. I like how the ink stays "above" the paper and does not bleed into the paper as non pigment ink does.