Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tsukineko VM000001 Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, 3-Inch X 2-Inch, Clear
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad, 3" x 2"
- Perfect for use with chalks and embossing powder
- Acid-free Material
- Coordinate with Hero Arts stamps, papers, and accessories to create stylish paper crafts
- Versamark captures crisp details in watermark stamping, creates tone-on-tone effects and much more; paper crafters of all abilities love this exceptional quality inkpad for embossing, as well as for pearlescent powders and chalks
- Famous for matching with any color of paper in tone-on-tone applications
- VersaMark is a clear pigment ink; cleans up easily with StazOn all all-purpose stamp cleaner
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VersaMark Watermark Ink pad lets you create subdued tone-on-tone stamped impressions. This clear ink pad measures 3" x 2 ". For best results, use on uncoated colored paper. Great for use with chalks, embossing powder, and resist techniques. Your image will appear darker when ink dries. Acid-free.
From the manufacturer
Tsukineko VM000001 Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad
- Use together with other inks and powdered mediums to achieve a myriad of effects!
- “Tints”paper one shade darker. Stamp onto high quality colored cardstock to achieve a two toned effect.
- Stamp onto extra light weight white paper to create a watermark.
- For a gradation effect, use brushes to apply chalk or pearl powders to stamped images. Powders adhere well to this high viscosity ink.
- Use VersaMark on coated paper with dye inks for resist effects.
- Make sure stamp surfaces are very clean and free of dirt, dust or lint before using with VersaMark.
- Clean stamps immediately after use with Stamp Cleaner.
- If the surface of the pad appears dirty, wipe clean with a paper towel and re-ink with inker.
- Application: Uncoated paper, glossy paper(for resist techniques)
- Drying time: 5 to 10 minutes on uncoated papers. Varies based on weight / type of paper, humidity.
- Embossing: Ideal for embossing.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Simple to use. And you can buy refill ink too which is much better than buying a new ink pad.