Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tsukineko VM000001 Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, 3-Inch X 2-Inch, Clear
|Price:||+ $2.95 shipping|
|Item Weight||0.04 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.79 x 2.46 x 0.76 inches|
About this item
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad, 3" x 2"
- Perfect for use with chalks and embossing powder
- Acid-free Material
- Coordinate with Hero Arts stamps, papers, and accessories to create stylish paper crafts
- Versamark captures crisp details in watermark stamping, creates tone-on-tone effects and much more; paper crafters of all abilities love this exceptional quality inkpad for embossing, as well as for pearlescent powders and chalks
- Famous for matching with any color of paper in tone-on-tone applications
- VersaMark is a clear pigment ink; cleans up easily with StazOn all all-purpose stamp cleaner
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VersaMark Watermark Ink pad lets you create subdued tone-on-tone stamped impressions. This clear ink pad measures 3" x 2 ". For best results, use on uncoated colored paper. Great for use with chalks, embossing powder, and resist techniques. Your image will appear darker when ink dries. Acid-free.
From the manufacturer
Tsukineko VM000001 Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad
- Use together with other inks and powdered mediums to achieve a myriad of effects!
- “Tints”paper one shade darker. Stamp onto high quality colored cardstock to achieve a two toned effect.
- Stamp onto extra light weight white paper to create a watermark.
- For a gradation effect, use brushes to apply chalk or pearl powders to stamped images. Powders adhere well to this high viscosity ink.
- Use VersaMark on coated paper with dye inks for resist effects.
- Make sure stamp surfaces are very clean and free of dirt, dust or lint before using with VersaMark.
- Clean stamps immediately after use with Stamp Cleaner.
- If the surface of the pad appears dirty, wipe clean with a paper towel and re-ink with inker.
- Application: Uncoated paper, glossy paper(for resist techniques)
- Drying time: 5 to 10 minutes on uncoated papers. Varies based on weight / type of paper, humidity.
- Embossing: Ideal for embossing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Simple to use. And you can buy refill ink too which is much better than buying a new ink pad.