CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.96 shipping
Tsukineko VM000001 Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, 3-Inch X 2-Inch, Clear
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.56. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad, 3" x 2"
- Perfect for use with chalks and embossing powder
- Acid-free Material
- Coordinate with Hero Arts stamps, papers, and accessories to create stylish paper crafts
- Versamark captures crisp details in watermark stamping, creates tone-on-tone effects and much more; paper crafters of all abilities love this exceptional quality inkpad for embossing, as well as for pearlescent powders and chalks
- Famous for matching with any color of paper in tone-on-tone applications
- VersaMark is a clear pigment ink; cleans up easily with StazOn all all-purpose stamp cleaner
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The industry-leader in watermark inks, Tsukineko's VersaMark is truly a versatile inkpad. VersaMark captures crisp details in watermark stamping, creates tone-on-tone effects and much more. Paper crafters of all abilities love this exceptional quality inkpad for embossing, as well as for pearlescent powders and chalks. VersaMark is a clear pigment ink. Also available in the small size inkpad, Inkers and the VersaMarker Pen, as well as VersaMark Dazzle inkpads and Inkers in Frost and Champagne hues. For Watermark, Tone on Tone, Embossing, Chalking and Pigment Powders
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
~EDIT: JULY 3RD 2013~
I'm changing my review to 3 stars. As it said above, I was new to embossing. I had a problem though, no matter what I did, powder I used, paper, heat gun ect I always ended up with pits, bumps, and general unevenness. I was told that after embossed, the powder will be bumpy sometimes. Sometimes would have been okay. Well, my sometimes was all of the time. It took me almost a year, but I found ink that embosses great, and gives me the smooth, glass-like finish I wanted. Distress Clear Embossing Ink Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad, Clear For Embossingand Ranger Inkessentials Embossing Pens Ranger Inkssentials Embossing Pens, 2-Pack, Black And Clear