Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $32.13 shipping
Tsurumi LB-480-62 Light, Compact Submersible Dewatering Pump, 2", 2/3 HP
|Price:||$335.77 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||28 pounds|
|Maximum Current||6.10 Amps|
|Power Source Type||corded-electric|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
LB-480 Manual Electric Submersible Pump
LB-480 Slimline design pump allows to fit into 8 inch pipes. Powerful pumps built with durable materials in an easy handling design. Top discharge provides maximum motor cooling efficiency allowing continuous duty operation at low water levels and extended dry-run capability.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability and maintaining pump performance.
- Dual Inside Mechanical Seal With SiC faces provides longer operational life.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal design protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
Performance and Features
- Motor Output (HP): 2/3
- Phase: Single
- Discharge Bore: 2"
- Cable Length: 32 ft.
- Dimension (Dia x H): 7-11/16 x 11-1/4"
- Continuous Running Water Level: 2"
- Pump Weight: 28 lbs
1. Semi-vortex urethane rubber or high chrome cast iron impeller suspends solids and allows for pumping of sand and stringy material.
2. Highly efficient, continuous duty Air-filled, copper wound motor with class E, B insulation minimizes the cost of operation.
3. Built in thermal protection prevents motor failure due to overloading, accidental run-dry and single phasing in three phase units.
4. Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces running in an oil filled chamber provide for one the most durable seal designs available.
5. Double shielded, permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings provide for extended operational life.
6. Slim design allows pumps to fit into 8 inch pipes. (Manual type only).
1. Residential, commercial, industrial waste water and site drainage.
2. Decorative waterfalls and fountains.
3. Raw water supply from lakes or rivers.
4. Sediment removal from small sumps or basins.
About Tsurumi: The Pump Technology That The World Trusts
Tsurumi introduced its overseas strategy in the 1960s. Our technical capabilities gained recognition first in Asia in the 1970s and then in the United States and Europe in the 1980s.
Following these initial successes, we sought to accelerate the overseas strategy through our International Sales Division. Remarkable successes in fields including construction, civil engineering, mining, industrial wastewater, domestic wastewater, sewage treatment, flood control, facilities designed to bring people into closer contact with water, and scenery creation have proven Tsurumi’s creativity and capability to the world.
Today Tsurumi has expanded its bases of operations and is active in 45 countries and regions. In addition to supporting a variety of worksites, our high-performance pump products are widely used in large-scale national projects, where they fulfill their roles reliably.
Top Customer Reviews
One have died in about 1.5 years so far, but the local store where I got them refused to cover it under warranty so I am now sourcing them from Amazon. The other two I have for a bit over 3 years at this point.
My biggest problem with it is the small hole sizes on the intake, they clog often with seeds from nearby trees, with pine needles and with algae from the pond.
Needs at least weekly cleanup to maintain performance or the water flow reduces to a trickle.
When the intake is clear, provides ample waterflow and is of minimal maintenance otherwise.