|Brand Name||Tt eSPORTS|
|Item model number||HT-ISF-ANIBBK-19|
|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.4 x 2 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.4 x 2 x 7.5 inches|
Tt eSPORTS ISURUS PRO Detachable Microphone In-Ear Gaming Headset (HT-ISF-ANIBBK-19)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World's first detachable microphone in-ear headset: Lightweight stainless steel detachable microphone design that offers a clearer voice communication and enhances phone call control by adjusting the microphone to ensure you have a perfect fit
- 13.5mm neodymium drivers: Deliver unbeatable in-ear audio, with natural high-reliability, crisp trebles and powerful bass - allowing you to hear and retain your daily soundtracks perfect and experience the true gaming atmosphere
- Tangle free flat cable: say goodbye to those frustrating cable tangles and have fun with the great designed for functionality and enjoy your game and music every day
- Dual inline and detachable microphone design: you can choose either to speak through the inline microphone or via the detachable microphone. If you do not want to use the detachable microphone, you are always able to speak via the in-line microphone
- INSIDE THE HEADSET: best sound quality and perfect for anyone who plays games, listening to music, watching movie or even speaking with your friends and family! It is the perfect headset for you with its premium audio technology and exception design
- Honeycomb designed earbud shell with dragon logo
- INLINE 3-BUTTON REMOTE
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||OneDealOutlet Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 6.4 x 7.5 in||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 in||7 x 9.5 x 3.25 in||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 in||10.75 x 9.5 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||0.5 lb||0.71 ounces||7.2 ounces||0.64 ounces||0.61 lb|
ISURUS PRO - The World's First In-Ear Gaming Headset - The new generation from Tt eSPORTS's ISURUS gaming headset professionally engineered for Professional gamers. With the World First in-ear detachable microphone design headset, ISURUS PRO offers a clear voice communication between gamers during the intense game by adjusting the microphone to ensure you have a perfect fit. The ISURUS PRO also delivers an astonishing audio and gaming experience with its comfortable ear-fit, allowing players to feel great for long period of practicing or playing games! The enhanced in-ear fit is succeeded by the headset's compact and powerful 13.5MM dynamic drivers!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rubber "hooks" eventually wore and split through use, I ended up having to glue them in place but they continue to tear. The other, larger issue, is something that others have mentioned. I'm not sure the cause, but the microphone picks up a significant amount of the sound coming through the earbuds.
EDIT (12/2/2016): So it turns out that when using the mic you can hear the PC sounds through it. So if I am listening to music and talking to somebody they can hear the music. I've tried adjusting this with a USB sound card and EqualizerAPO with no luck. It is still a nice product but this is VERY annoying because if I am gaming the game sometimes is louder than my mic and there is no way to fix it.
I used the smalled silicone size included in the package however the compartment where the BASS/magnet housed is over expanding the inner-outisde of my ear. Rather than crushing IN, it's more accurate to say it's CRUSHING OUT.
So some biology terminology to point out where the pain is. The middle piece of the ISURUS PRO where you see the red silicone ear hook loops onto is Crushing the area between my AntiHelix and Antitragus. The Cymba Conchae is crushed into my skull, the AntiHelix is Pushed back towards my hair, and the Antitragus is getting crushed downwards. Then the Cavum Conchae is crushed inwards.
If it didn't hurt me this much, this would be a very good product.
This was seriously designed for people with Large'r ears.
If you are hearing a lot of static/buzzing/whistling/humming plug it into the back of your PC instead. Mine immediately became silent and now it is all I could have hoped for! I stream video games and play on-line multi-player RPG's and occasionally video chat with family so I'm not a heavy user.I'll come back and update after using them more.
For comparison's sake, I'm an adult male using this with relatively average size ears (to my understanding). Similar ear buds such as the AKG ear buds that come with the Samsung Galaxy s8/s8+ don't bother me but these are too bulky to sit properly inside the ear cup.
If you have average to large ear cups and are looking for an alternative to huge headphone type gaming headsets, this one is a good alternative.
-The headphones lengths are uneven.
-Only in one color
-A bit huge for the ear piece (Plastice piece)
-Quality is amazing
-Noise Cancelling Level 7 (These headphones can really cancel out noise for the price!)
-Well made (slammed the cord, still in one piece)
-Coolest aspect of these headphones is the mic THAT DETACHS (Pretty Cool)
-Mic Quality Very clear!
-Comes with a splitter (Very thoughtful and useful)
These headphones are pretty amazing! I bought them when they were discounted, I play my music on them, Game on them and my friends say my voice is crystal clear! When I decide to go outside and use them I detach the mic and they become regular headphones. (Wish I could buy another pair) These headphones are great for what you want them for, BUT the original price is a bit expensive.
Most recent customer reviews
The sound is ok.
If the secure fit ear piece stays on they could be comfortable for hours.Read more
Wearing short-term is okay but if you'll wear them for more than a few hours your ear will start to...Read more