- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1502353393
- ISBN-13: 978-1502353399
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,375,309 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tu & The Collectors Paperback – September 11, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Author
- Sometimes it takes a parable to understand an idea.
- This is a story of what could be in order to help us understand where we are now.
- Come with me on an amazing journey into "what if" that I believe will inspire you about a future that could be quite possible.
- Some have told me this story sounds more like a vision, because of the way it is written. I cannot say either way, but it became a stream of consciousness, as if I could see it as a memory.
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
who inhabited it...And then... there really is a planet that is "civil-lized".