Tubbs Men's Flex Alp 24
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Aircraft grade Aluminum for superior durability
- Carbon Steel Crampon for secure grip in packed snow conditions
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain
- User weight up to 220 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Viperâ„¢ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon with jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness. 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. ActiveFLEXâ„¢ binding features patented Control Wingsâ„¢ that provide lightweight control, support, comfort and ease of use. FLEX Tailâ„¢ is ergonomically and biomechanically designed to absorb shock from heel strikes, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body. Torsion Deckâ„¢ is designed to adapt to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain. Specifications:
Dimensions: 8' x 24'.
Surface Area: 165 inÂ².
Load weight: up to 190 lbs.
Weight per pair: 3.6 lbs.
Size: 28-Inch | Color: Black/Orange
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?