Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on February 11, 2015
As others have rightfully commented, this is a seminal Dub Album. For old school Reggae fans and new school fans of Dance Hall, Drum and Base or Reggaeton, this is a must for your collection. Augustus Pablo's musical stylings have clearly influenced generations of music producers in who have followed. My only regret about having purchased this album, is that I now realize my life could have gone down an entirely different course if only I had been exposed to Augustus Pablo's funky mouth keyboard prior to 5th grade music class. Instead of dreading winter recital, I could have grown dread locks and become known as the cool kid with the funky keyboard instrument.
on May 11, 2015
Must have Reggae album. I had a few Augustus Pablo tunes floating around in my music collection, from comps and such, so I finally have a complete album by the man now. I love his music, but then there's not much Reggae that I don't like, so I'm not exactly objective when it comes to Reggae.
on March 29, 2016
Dub music arrives at its magic by subtraction. By removing the vocals and other elements it exposes the hypnotic stuff underneath. If you have never really gotten dub, don't give up. Try this album first.
on August 26, 2014
Classic album , this album put Dub music on the map! my only gripe with this release is that it (along with many other clocktower represses) is that the songs are incorrectly labeled.
on November 1, 2013
It's fabulous! I believe if you just check the names of musicians in this group you don't only see sheer talent, but you definitely know you won't be disappointed even before spinning the CD by these masters of organised sound.
on November 21, 2014
relax tubby and pablo esssential it so calming
on April 27, 2015
I have to say that this is a very poor quality pressing, bad sound quality and a strange phase shifting throughout. I know this album well and this is NOT the way it should sound. Not particularly recommended....but the price is low.
on October 7, 2010
Heard some of this in a friend's collection and realized I did not own this masterpiece. How did that happen? No worries, it's taken care of now. Absolutely essential dub.