|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $12.00 (71%)
The Tube Riders: In the Shadow of London (The Tube Riders #4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 441 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to The Tube Riders: In the Shadow of London (The Tube Riders #4)
"Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" graphic novels
Read the new graphic novels before you catch the motion picture.Browse more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
David, the man who ends up being their leader, is unsure about his ability to lead people in the right direction. He blames himself for everything that goes wrong and his attempts at correcting what he sees as his mistakes are what end up making him the one everyone listens to. One girl he helped out, Airie, attaches herself to him and, in an unplanned attempt to rally a crowd, claims to be Marta Banks. Since most people do not know what she looks like they believe that she has come back and her name becomes a rallying cry. David also talks the leader of the Tank into helping him, thereby bringing together several very different groups all with the same goal - to bring down the government. Although nothing ever goes as planned the uniting of these groups shows what can be accomplished if the people want it bad enough.
I was gifted this book in exchage for an honest review.
Great read, Great characters and a story that will hold you until the end.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic