- Series: Studies in British Art
- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press (July 11, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300106874
- ISBN-13: 978-0300106879
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,090,230 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Tudor House and Garden: Architecture and Landscape in the Sixteenth and Early Seventeenth Centuries (Studies in British Art) Hardcover – July 11, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Focusing for the first time on Tudor and early Stuart country houses in their settings, Paula Henderson offers new perspectives on some of England’s most magical buildings. She examines gardens and natural landscapes as well as gatehouses, walls, garden structures, and banqueting houses to uncover how and why these estates were organized as they were.
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more