- Save 50% on our Tuff Mutt Naturals Hip and Joint Supplement when you purchase 1 or more Tuff Mutt Hands Free Leash (color: gray/green) offered by Abloc Online. Enter code 99XZ5GGR at checkout. Enter code 99XZ5GGR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tuff Mutt - Hands Free Dog Leash for Running, Walking, Hiking, Durable Dual-Handle Bungee Leash, Reflective Stitching, 4-Foot Long, Adjustable Waist Belt (Fits up to 42" waist)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- EASY GLIDE BELT CLIP: Unlike other hands free leashes which force your leash to stay in one position, our durable clip smoothly slides along the lightweight belt allowing your dog move easily from side to side which means more freedom for you and your pup.
- ADEQUATE RUNNING ROOM: Your dog can comfortably run in front of you, or beside you, without feeling like you are stepping on their heels. The 48" leash is long enough to provide plenty of room for both you and your dog - short enough to not get in your way.
- EASILY CONTROL YOUR DOG: It's no fun having to stop right in the middle of an energetic run. Our TWO conveniently placed handles will allow you to control your pup WITHOUT BREAKING STRIDE. Quickly use the handle by your hip to guide your dog back on track, or the collar handle for more direct control.
- STRATEGICALLY PLACED BUNGEE: The durable bungee is placed between the two handles keeping the bungee from having a constant pulling tension on your dog when it is not needed - It allows for an absorbed extension (60") for strong pulling dogs.
- REFLECTIVE THREAD & QUALITY MATERIAL: Designed with THREE seams of luminous reflective stitching that run the length of the leash and the 48" belt to insure you stay safe and visible on your late evening runs. Tough, durable and weather resistant to hold up against even the most active of dogs. LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Our leash will improve your walks and runs with your dog, or your money back!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Tuff Mutt hands-free bungee leash was designed because our dog goes nuts, bonkers, spastic (you get the point) when he sees a squirrel, rabbit or other furry creature. Hey, maybe we have something in common…or maybe not. But the great thing is that the springiness of our built in bungee absorbs some of the shock when he throws his weight around or suddenly stops and changes direction.
So naturally, it makes this leash great for everyday walks, running or hiking.
Choose from one of five energetic, athletic colors. Leash works best with medium to large dogs (30-100lbs)
PERFECT FOR AVID RUNNERS, ACTIVE MOM'S AND ADVENTURE GOER'S
If you are a runner and you have never run with your dog hands free, you are totally missing out. You probably notice that it’s not super convenient to hold a leash in one hand while you are running. Your shoulders and back ache, and your running times are not the best. Our lightweight hands free leash allows you to get your natural running motion back.
- Helps keep your natural running form
- Helps to relieve shoulder/back pain
- Be seen at with bright reflective stitching
- Freedom and control for you and your running partner
If you are an active mom you know what it's like to juggle a stroller, a toddler and your other fur child at the same time. The Tuff Mutt Leash allows you to keep both of your hands on the stroller and stay focused on your little one.
- Keep both hands on your stroller
- Stay focused on your little one
- Take a walk with your coffee
- Stay in control with dual handles
- Weather resistant and durable materials
- Better control when navigating tough terrain
- 48” lead keeps your dog close to you
- Bungee absorbs unexpected lunges and helps you keep your footing
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsREGARDING WAIST SIZE: The waist belt is 48" in length. When determining your waist size, please DO NOT assume your pant size is the accurate size of your waist. ALWAYS MEASURE YOUR WAIST TO DETERMINE IF THE 48" LENGTH WILL FIT.
Legal DisclaimerAlways consult your physician/veterinarian before you or your dog start any exercise routine. Inspect the leash for any damage before each use and do not use the leash if damaged. This leash is to be used under human supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Tuff Mutt cannot be held, in any situation, responsible for any harm caused by the use or improper use of this product. Actual product photos may contain more and different information to illustrate how the Tuff Mutt Leash can be used. The Tuff Mutt Hands Free Dog Leash is the only product show that is included with your purchase.
Seller Warranty DescriptionThe Tuff Mutt Hands-Free Bungee Leash comes with a Lifetime 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Our leash will improve the quality of your walks, runs and hikes with your dog, or your money back.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Dual Handle Bungee Dog Leash - 3-Foot, Black
TaoTronics TT-PA006 Retractable Hands Free Dog Leash
Paw Lifestyles Retractable Hands Free Dog Leash W/Smartphone Pouch – Dual Handle Bungee Waist Leash For Up To 150 lbs Large Dogs
Mighty Paw Hands Free Dog Leash, Premium Running Dog Leash, Lightweight Reflective Bungee Dog Leash
Prosper Pets Hands Free Dog Leash - Dual Handle Running Leash – Shock Absorbing, Extendible Bungee – Adjustable Waist Belt – for Running, Jogging or Walking
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Abloc Online||Amazon.com||Sunvalley Brands||Paw Lifestyles||Mighty Paw||Prosper Pets|
|Color||green/gray||Black||Blue||Black and Blue w/Smartphone Pouch||Black with reflective stitching||Black with Green|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Number 1: Running with a leash in hand vs running hands free is really so different. When I was running while holding the leash in my hand, I couldn't "pump" the arm that was holding the leash, which just felt like an inefficient use of energy, and totally cramped my hand/arm/shoulder up during and after any run with my dog. With the Tuff Mutt Hands Free leash, I can run like I normally do if I were without my dog--it's a much more "natural" running position!
Number 2: My 70 lb "puppy" is a puller when we run. Whether it's because he sees a squirrel or he wants to run like a sled-dog, about 80% of my runs with him include being pulled. When I was holding a leash in hand while being pulled, it was putting so much pressure on my shoulder and upper back, that it was quite painful. The Tuff Mutt did NOT make him stop pulling (which I did not expect it to) but instead re-directed the pulling motion from my shoulder to my core (waist), which is much more manageable. The belt also has this swivel feature, which is great to let my dog kind of orbit around me to run by my side/in front of me without pulling me in that direction. :-)
I totally rely on product reviews to help drive decisions, so I hope this one is helpful to anyone who is considering this product!
This leash is great because it offers not only a safe and reliable option to hook around the waist and doesn't unhook, but it also gives the human the ability to hold the dog close to you on the bottom hold or like a normal leash at the top hold. I have a 42 pound husky who still has puppy isms so when he is out of control I hold him by the bottom piece and when he's being good I just have him hooked to the the waist. Which is nice because I have another dog I walk too so it gives me so freedom hands wise.
Only thing I wish could've been better is a little loop to the bottom portion of the leash, but that's just a ease of access as sometimes it can be tough grabbing the bottom loop (especially when he sees a rabbit).
It's reflective, so it makes walking at night a little bit safer.
The bungee is nice, gives me a little warning when we are about to take off running. But it does get annoying when you're actually trying to grab the dogs attention and he bungees forward, but that's what the bottom loop is for so it isn't bad at all and I'd take the bungee concept over a regular leash.
Overall this will be your last leash you buy, I guarantee.
I was not counting on the fact that it's around my waist and I can keep both hands free being the thing I loved about this - it's how well it works and how thoughtful the design is.
A- The bungee keeps their pulling to a minimum, that little bit of resistance is absorbed by the bungee instead of my arm, on a standard hand-held leash. And it doesn't break my spine in half when my dogs do decide to charge the dog that wants to kill them on the other side of the street.
B- REFLECTIVITY all through out the leash (waist and lead) on both sides. I'm a night runner so this is extremely important to me.
C- hand-held spots in two locations on the leash so you can easily pull your dog out of the way if a car is approaching or one of those humans that loves to pet-first, ask-later.
The price is also misleading - for $25 I wasn't expecting the quality to be as good as it is but I'm happy - I will be gifting these out at Christmas as the price-point is right and I know my dog-loving friends will really like it.