|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.45 - $41.10 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Generous fit allows for layering of clothing and easy movement.
- Dual front zippers for quick, on the go changes; Reinforced with extra-heavyweight nylon for seat and knees.
- Elasticized hood with brim to shed water; Elasticized wrist and ankle cuffs fit over mitts and boots
- All seams are sealed and completely waterproof
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These unique waterproof coveralls offer toddlers full-body coverage and protection from the rain and elements.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AHQFFU2
- Item model number: MBY-001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
✅ It actually works.
✅ Very sturdy.
✅ Well designed; good placement of the two zippers, hood stays on, and reinforced knees and butt are a good idea.
✅ Fits with rain boots perfectly.
✅ Handy waterproof bag is excellent for storing the muddy overalls.
✅ Like the pink color.
🍅 I wish they made a size for a 6'1" 165 lb male.
5/5 stars. Absolute must for any toddler who plays in the rain.
I do wish there were zippers or snaps on the legs to make it easy to put on and remove while your child is wearing rainboots. As designed, it's nice because you can fit the pantlegs over boots and minimal water will leak in (which wouldn't work well with some sort of extra opening), but personally I need to tuck the pantlegs into my kid's boots anyway since she's a puddle stomper so it wouldn't be an issue. This is really a minor concern though, and overall I really like this suit - it's the first time we've purchased a rainsuit rather than just going with a coat and I'm definitely pleased.