|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.00 - $36.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- 100 Percent Polyester
- Dual front zippers for quick, on-the-go changes; Reinforced with extra-heavyweight nylon for seat and knees
- Elasticized hood with brim to shed water; Elasticized wrist and ankle cuffs fit over mitts and boots
- All seams are sealed and completely waterproof
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
These unique waterproof coveralls offer toddlers full-body coverage and protection from the rain and elements.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AHQFFU2
- Item model number: MBY-001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:05 Mins|
✅ It actually works.
✅ Very sturdy.
✅ Well designed; good placement of the two zippers, hood stays on, and reinforced knees and butt are a good idea.
✅ Fits with rain boots perfectly.
✅ Handy waterproof bag is excellent for storing the muddy overalls.
✅ Like the pink color.
🍅 I wish they made a size for a 6'1" 165 lb male.
5/5 stars. Absolute must for any toddler who plays in the rain.
My little guy likes wearing it and it does the trick to keep him clean and dry. We haven't had any super muddy days yet, but with Spring right around the corner I'm sure we'll get to put it through it's paces soon.
**Update: After a super muddy late spring, this product got put through its paces and it worked like a dream. My son would come back COVERED in mud. He would literally sit and play in the mud puddles and I could hose him off in the backyard, take the Buddy off and he was good to go. I would recommend getting a "true" size. They're bigger than normal clothes so that they'll fit over. If your kid wears a 2T, I'd say buy the 2T, not the 3T. Happy Mudding!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First of all, I have to tell you that I have a set of very active twin boys. From the day they could walk, rain or shine, they must go out to burn off their energy. Read morePublished 16 days ago by BusyTwinsMom
If you have kids (which I am not sure why you would buy them for any other purpose) you have to buy these. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joshua & Angela Barrett
This rain gear is great! My son wears it on rainy and wet days at his nature preschool and it keeps him dry! He also looks adorable in it :)Published 1 month ago by Laura N.
read they were big, ordered a size up and will fit him for a year or so
works great! my son laid in the mud and still came in dry.
If you have kids this is worth it.
We can play after the rain or in the rain, or when the snow is yucky and their clothes stay dry and clean. Read more