Tufforce Concealed Ankle Holster for Handguns, Pistols, and Revolvers in Small & Mid size (Glock 17/19, Ruger LCP, S&W Shield, Sig p229...), TG-HAN105B
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (32%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Holster for small to medium handguns with a magazine pouch
- Soft 5" x 6" Padded Back, 1/8" thickness, removal & adjustable for comfort
- Two Piece 2“ width leg strip Cinch-down design to adjust for all legs in length For all right hand and left hand
- Put it inside left leg for right handed; on right leg for left handed
- Fit for : GLOCK 17/19/22/23/32/33，Ruger LCP 380 Auto , S&W, M&P, Shield Springfield XD，XDS, Sig P229，Taurus 92,111 – 140, And all Similar and small Sized Handguns
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Conceal Elastic material holster with a Mag. pouch Fits for Small to Medium Frame Pistols and Revolvors; For all right hand and left hand 5 wide Elastic material,
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Legal DisclaimerSome stores are deceiving and selling Counterfeit Tufforce's Products on Amazon or add "used" or copy Tufforce's pictures. Tufforce Original unique design this Ankle Holster and authorized Shooteroom to sell on Amazon.
Seller Warranty DescriptionLife time warranty
Top Customer Reviews
I had to adjust and work it out a bit but in the end I don't even know it is on my leg.
It honestly just disappears.
Just work with it and it will conform to your every need.
Honestly, it feels like it's not even there.
I didn't like the upper belt at first and discarded it but then folded and adjusted the adjoining belt and got everything to fit properly.
I honestly do not feel this on my leg.
It's like it's not even there.
I LOVE this holster.