|Item Weight||19.51 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 60 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||TP-002-Q|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Tuft & Needle Mattress Topper, Queen, Grey
|Brand||Tuft & Needle|
About this item
- Cozy cover: Feeling similar to our mattress; Our luxe knit cover is breathable and keeps your sheets from bunching as you sleep. The non-skid bottom prevents it from moving around a lot
- Responsive foam: Soft without the sink, our responsive foam keeps you at the surface to help you sleep cool all night long. Our open-cell foam remains breathable, cushy, and supportive
- Relieve pressure: Remarkably comfortable, this topper is ideal for those looking to relieve pressure points on hips and shoulders. We made this topper to be compatible with most mattresses out there, not just our Tuft & Needle mattress
- Free of harmful chemicals: We go the extra mile to get our toppers Greenguard Gold and CertiPUR-US certified. This means our mattress toppers are held to the highest of standards and are third party tested and certified to free of harmful chemicals, substances or materials
- Care: Not washable, spot clean when necessary. Backed by our 3-year limited warranty and a hassle free 30 day return policy
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Who is Tuft & Needle?
Inspired by a terrible mattress-shopping experience, co-founders JT and Daehee launched Tuft & Needle in 2012 to change the way mattresses were designed and sold. They looked at everything they hated about the mattress industry, and realized one simple change would fix everything.
T&N started a revolution by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest prices, an insistence on high-quality products and an excellent customer experience. Today, T&N has expanded beyond mattresses and now offers a variety of sleep and home products.
Our foam is designed to stay comfy all night long.
Just like with our mattresses, our two-inch proprietary foam topper is responsive, so you’ll never find yourself sinking in and getting stuck. We designed it to be the ideal softness so that you could snuggle in but still benefit from the support of your mattress underneath.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This mattress topper has turned my futon into a completely different piece of furniture. It’s infinitely more comfortable to sleep on now that I have the topper. I’m frankly shocked at how good of a job it does at relieving the pressure from the uncomfortable center-beam in the futon—I can barely feel it at all through the mattress topper. Worth every penny.