|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.99 - $32.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 80% Nylon/20% Spandex
- The 'Shoreline' is our stylish girls long sleeve rashguard in a fun and colorful print offering great sun protection for girls 6 months up to 14 years
- EXCELLENT SUN PROTECTION: Fabrics are rated UPF 50+ and provide maximum UV sun protection by blocking 98% of UVA + UVB sun rays, wet or dry; similar rating as SPF for sunscreens. Covered areas don't need sunscreen.
- SAFE: Tuga bathing suits are made from fabrics that are free of sunscreen chemicals, great for sensitive skin. We make skin safe and reef safe products!
- PRODUCT FEATURES: High neck design + regular fit for optimal sun protection, unique prints designed in sunny San Diego, California, logo at front
- QUALITY + COMFORT: Flat lock stitching for extra durability, 4-way stretch and quick drying fabrics for ultimate comfort at the beach, pool, and pretty much anywhere.
Customers who bought this item also bought
TUGA GIRLS RASH GUARDS
Our 'Shoreline' girls rashguards are designed with an attractive solid and print combination to offer a fashion-oriented swim shirt popular with girls of all ages. All Tuga girls swim shirts are designed with a high neck style to offer the most sun protection. Match it up with our Tuga girl's swim shorts, our swim diapers for the little ones and our sun hats! Available for baby, infants, toddlers and girls up to 14 years.
THE TUGA DIFFERENCE
Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!
Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF
Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!
Use age, weight and height as a starting point for children, but please use actual product measurements for best fit. Unless otherwise stated, all our clothing is designed with a regular, comfort fit and not fitted in order to provide the highest sun protection possible. Please check our Tuga Sunwear size charts to ensure the best fit.
DUE TO LIGHTING, THE COLOR OF SOME GARMENTS MAY APPEAR DARKER/LIGHTER IN REAL PERSON.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0009YL20E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 17, 2007
- Average Customer Review: